Fable - Ask Laws of the Pack

A roleplay which may be open to join but you must ask the creator first
She smiled innocently as she buried her face into his chest with a delicate sigh of comfort.

"I presume I won't be allowed to go with you when you go to the other pack?" She asked softly, muffled against his chest

"I'm afraid not pet." He said, kissing the top of her head. "I'm not going to allow you to put yourself at risk, especially not now. I hope you understand."

• Cthuulove
Reactions: Sephrenia
She nodded, she understood but it didn't make it any easier on her not helping her pack out. She trailed her claws through the thick fur on his chest lightly as she pondered things...

"Tell me more about this other pack, if you'd like..."

• Bless
Reactions: Uhfred
She nodded, she understood but it didn't make it any easier on her not helping her pack out. She trailed her claws through the thick fur on his chest lightly as she pondered things...

"Tell me more about this other pack, if you'd like..."

"I'll tell you if you want to hear about it I'll tell you what I know." He said to her, slowly stroking the fur on the back of her head.

After a few strokes, his fingertips grazed the leather of her collar. He looked down on her with a smile, his fingers looping under the leather of it and lifting her head up so he can look her in the face, and see the collar, scarlet and studded, that hugged her throat so closely. He kissed her passionately, "I know I've said this before, but I have to be the luckiest man alive to have you."

After a moment he pulled her head back down into his chest, "They appear to be a shifter pack, not unlike you from what I gather. I've seen humans, wolves and bipedal wolves going about. Other than that they seem to be pretty typical so far as packs go. It's obviously patriarchal, and they look to be roughly the same in number. Other than that, there isn't much to tell."

• Bless
She listened with a bright smile tilting her head as he said that the pack was a shifter pack like herself not a normal pack like him. That fact worried her some... as their pack didn't have experience fighting her kind and it was different than fighting his kind.

The ability to shift meant the ability to change sizes to better fit in spots, and better get out of tight spots. She looked to him quietly.

"Fighting shifters is different than fighting your kind, I'd assume... is everyone aware of that?"

• Devil
The ability to shift meant the ability to change sizes to better fit in spots, and better get out of tight spots. She looked to him quietly.

"Fighting shifters is different than fighting your kind, I'd assume... is everyone aware of that?"

"I had guessed it was different, but how different I don't know. I was actually hoping you might be able to give me some insight into fighting them if you would."

• Cthuulove
"We are weakest in human form, but I suspect even human form has its uses. If you're holding me by my lycan throat... for example and I shift human, I could possibly slip from your hands before you could react. Same with pure wolven form. Strength and speed are gifts in that form, for example wolf of my purest form. It takes zero energy to maintain, so stamina, speed are much more long lasting.

Also in turn to that, when severely injured, we change back to pure form when we no longer have the energy to hold any other form. To my understanding that is true regardless of the pure form of the shifter.

Over all brute strength is in mid, Anthro form like our pack... so it is likely that is how they will fight, but don't underestimate their ability to escape in human form...."

She smiled softly as she watched him taking the information in.

• Sip
"We are weakest in human form, but I suspect even human form has its uses. If you're holding me by my lycan throat... for example and I shift human, I could possibly slip from your hands before you could react. Same with pure wolven form. Strength and speed are gifts in that form, for example wolf of my purest form. It takes zero energy to maintain, so stamina, speed are much more long lasting.

Also in turn to that, when severely injured, we change back to pure form when we no longer have the energy to hold any other form. To my understanding that is true regardless of the pure form of the shifter.

Over all brute strength is in mid, Anthro form like our pack... so it is likely that is how they will fight, but don't underestimate their ability to escape in human form...."

She smiled softly as she watched him taking the information in.

He took a moment to take this information and process it. Their anthropomorphic form is their strongest form, human form is good for slipping away and wolf form is good for running away very quickly. It seems they had to be quick.

"Thank you pet. You've helped us quite a bit. Once your more... Available. I'll be sure to reward you~"