Art Shop Joes Paperbacks

jthorenzart

Hi all,

I am a scifi/fantasy illustrator creating your characters in a old paperback style. These would be for commission, please reach out and we can discuss pricing based on your request =). More of my work can be found on my website https://www.jthorenzart.com/
proxy.php
proxy.php

proxy.php
proxy.php

Recent character commission I completed. I really enjoyed painting her mantle armor! It was also a ton of fun working with a picture drawn by the client to work with. One of the elements that I find most rewarding working in illustration is to be able to bring a persons wonderful idea and building upon it to bring our eyes closer to his or her vision.

I have also recently painted a goblin wearing a huge patchy fury jacket! You can see it on the front page of my website, Jthorenzart.com

Atla illustration Sample.jpgAtla Progress.jpg

Last edited:
  • Yay
Reactions: Brock
More Commissions- The last clients favorite color was orange, so I surprised them with an orange painting. Tis the season after all =)
Daemon bright eyes final w mask LR 2.jpgBright Eyes portrait LR With text.jpg
Ivan Illustration LR.jpg

• Yay
Reactions: Lyyril
Wanted to have some SCIFI in my portfolio so I created this piece, This is a character from a personal story I am working on.

proxy.php

A little about him

Nurmon is a space dude, a bad space dude. A silent terror for any rebel squad he walks toward. He Lumbers with wide shoulders, a gargantuan silhouette. While his strength can crush he forgoes giving his adversaries the sweet release from the hell that has become planet Zeta. On the battlefield he performs a twisted transformation of ones flesh and bone. Creating a malformed horde of sycophants who wish only to prove there strength. His Origin is unknown to the rebels, all they know is his defeat is a prime objective to winning planet Zeta back.