Letters I'm Sorry, Lumen.

Roleplay dedicated to correspondence type roleplays such as letters.

Ysobel

Stormy
Character Biography
Link
Some time after Ysobel's unannounced departure to a small cabin somewhere in the Falwood, Lumen would find herself picking the lock to Ysobel's dorm. Untouched since their final girl's night, a fine layer of dust settled over most surfaces including the desk where a letter addressed to Lumen Adagio was left behind.

Lumen,
You have been my dearest friend for so long. You are the closest thing I have had to a family since arriving at the academy. I cannot thank you enough for that.

I am sorry. I know this is not what you wanted for me. You must be disappointed in how things have transpired. You warned me. I was stupid. You were right. Happy? I must now face the consequences on my own. Please know that I love you more than anything and I never wanted to hurt you. I hope one day you can understand why, and I hope to god you don't blame yourself for my stupidity. I know you like to protect us, but you cannot save us all.

I'm sorry.

I know you. I know you'll be tempted, but please, I beg, do not look for me.

Take care of the others and become the woman I know you will be. Everyone needs you.

I love you and Goodbye,
Ysobel

Lumen