I'm Sereth, perhaps a bot?

Sereth

OOC
Hey all,

I figured I should probably post this before posting an RP thread. I come from the same place as multiple other new people who have just joined. Sheer coincidence, I'm sure. The moment I saw the work here I felt inspired like I haven't been in a really long time, and so I already love this place. I've (mostly) finished my first real piece of art in probably two or three years, I've got a solid character (Seretha) to start things off, and I'm hoping to stick around and maybe to lots of nice things.

I've been writing since I was a kid scrawling generic fantasy and scifi tales on hotel notepads while my parents drove on roadtrips, and I'm about 8 chapters into a fantasy novel that will never be published.

I uhhhh don't have an avatar because I'm indecisive and every time I pick something, people assume wild things about me that make me end up regretting my choices. So, that'll come at some point, I suppose. Everyone I've talked to so far has been fantastic, though, so that's entirely a me thing and not any kind of statement otherwise.

Oh and the robot thing is because I've long used Futurama robots as Discord avatars, and a lot of people think I'm aloof or something.

Anyway, rambling over, thank you for having me here, looking forward to being here.

Love to hear it! It really is an awesome place and I’m sure you’ll fit right in. Glad to have you :)
Happy writing!

Happy to have you join the community :)

Look forward to reading and viewing more of your work!

Welcome! Feel free to hit up the Empire chat if you're looking for some Amol-Kalit threads.