Howdy Doodle!

PhinaPhorus

Hey guys! So, I'm Phina and it's awesome to meet you all! I gotta be honest, I've only taken glimpses here and there but decided to jump anyway, because why not? I'm actually on mobile and me and mobile browsing don't get along well so I figured I'd wait until I'm on my computer to take a proper look!

Okay, I'm not the best at intros, but here goes! I'm PhinaPhorus, or just Phina. I used to rp a lot a while ago but I haven't done much in a great while. I like all kinds of roleplays and enjoy making characters as much as playing them. Outside of rp, I like video games (PC master race but also play Switch), all things Japan, the occasional anime, playing guitar and learning new things. There's probably more but I'm tired, so..

I'm an open book, always down to talk to anyone about anything. I'm quite carefree and like to joke around but I can be serious when needed and I'm a great listener. I'm a natural caregiver so if anyone needs help, a friendly ear to bend or a shoulder to cry on, I'm always there.

Well, that's all I can think of right now! If anyone wants to know more about what an amazing person i am (humble, I know!) then feel free to send me a message or grab me on Discord, which I think I put on my profile, too tired to check. Now, time for some shut-eye! Night night!