Private Tales Hopelessly Waltzing

A private roleplay only for those invited by the first writer
Her fingers gently dragging across his skin, this time, prompted a reaction from him. A subtle tremble. Goosebumps on his arms. Her touch was so tender against him, and he had no choice but to allow the quiet contentment to wash over him. It softened his eyes and warmed his spirit in a way he could not say he'd ever truly known, and for an absolute first since so long ago when he'd been taken from his kin, he felt the walls of stone and sand that he'd built begin to crumble into dust.

It was almost fearful for him as he realized how open he allowed himself to be. But it was as though he had no choice, like she'd cast some spell upon him which he knew could not be true - could it? Even if she had, now as she spoke so sweetly to him, teased with her touch, he didn't care in the least.

He almost ground his teeth as her hand came to grasp gently, and no doubt she could feel the tension.

Desire.

A restrained breath. His eyes turned to hers. And they smiled at her, the corner of his lips curling up. She was teasing him.

And, maybe to his own surprise, he rather liked it.

She queried him, but he thought it better if he played too, "you speak as though the choice is mine, but it would seem that I am at your mercy."

And truly, despite his mischievous tone, he was.

Medja

• Wonder
Reactions: Medja
The emerald eyes of the courtier began to glow dimly, that playful expression of hers beginning to slip into deviance. Indeed, she could feel that tension, those shivers, that desire. Few were more sensitive to such things than Medja, both her magic and her expertise serving her keenly in the matter. There was no spell that she had cast to draw him in, none so literal or magical, in any case. She was no stranger to this fine art, but for one of the rare few times in her life, this was no power play; she was genuinely happy for her partner's feelings.

Medja would reward that happiness. She wrapped a leg over his midsection and pulled herself up towards him.
"Perhaps...but I would still know which you'd enjoy most," She uttered softly as she dragged her body upwards across his. She brought her lips close to his neck and exhaled before teasing her tongue along its surface, then to the lobe of his ear, before issuing a whisper.

"A massage?..."

Her hand rubbed firmly across his chest, then down across his stomach, her hips gyrating softly against him.

"...a bath?..."

A breathy exhalation touched his ear, then a teasing nibble.

"...or shall I truly put you...'at my mercy,' Ashuanar?..." She husked his name, her eyes flaring brightly and a shiver of her own coursing her body. She felt it too, that building tension, that desire, though she did nothing to fight it.

• Love
Reactions: Ashuanar
As a Vizier, Ashuanar had always felt that he'd been a poor choice. Unlike others who had been afforded such a station, he sorely lacked in experience. He was not exactly a leader among his tribe, simply one of the more skilled. One thing that had set him apart however, something he excelled at beyond many others - observation. He could assimilate what he needed rather quickly simply by seeing, and in his role as the grand general this ability had served him well. He had learned much despite his inexperience through watching and listening carefully.

The powers of seduction, however, were hardly something you could simply observe to understand. This was something Ashuanar was beginning to realize quite wholly in this moment.

Her lips upon his skin, her hips pressed against him...

His hands ran down her sides before resting upon her hips and holding firmly.

His lips found her neck now, where he gently pecked with delicate admiration. Then he gently stole her scent as his lips slowly drew close to hers and he said,"massages and baths are things I am already quite familiar with..."

• Cthuulove
Reactions: Medja