Hi all!

Avery Moore

Howdey everyone. Just found this site and thought it looked awesome. Haven't RPed in a few years, so pretty excited to get back in the game. Think I'm going to lurk for a bit, read a few forum threads, figure out how everything works and stuff before I dive in. Look forward to gaming with you all. ^_^

• Yay
Reactions: Smiling One
Hello and welcome! :)

Be sure to check out the "Getting Started" tab on the top right hand corner for a quick-list and feel free to join Discord for more help there too!

Can't wait to see what you get up to :)

<3

• Yay
Reactions: Avery Moore
Hello and welcome! :)

Be sure to check out the "Getting Started" tab on the top right hand corner for a quick-list and feel free to join Discord for more help there too!

Can't wait to see what you get up to :)

<3
Thank you! ... Uhh... Also, noob question, how do you change the profile pic for a sub-account. I can change it for my main account just fine, but for my sub-account... Can't figure it out. >.<

I'm glad you figured that out, because I'd have no clue xD.
Welcome to the site, if you haven't already I really recommend the discord, its pretty hoppin' there and our mods are pretty available most of the time.
Happy writing!

• Yay
Reactions: Avery Moore
I'm glad you figured that out, because I'd have no clue xD.
Welcome to the site, if you haven't already I really recommend the discord, its pretty hoppin' there and our mods are pretty available most of the time.
Happy writing!
Just me being a massive noob. Didn't realize that when you make a sub-account, you have to sign in with that account before you can start changing up the profile. :p

Don't really use discord much, but I might pop in some time to see what's going on. ^_^

Hey guys, got another question. Is there a place where you can make pages for guilds? I can't find one. ^_^

Organizations. I assume you mean for the wiki?

I would recommend the sandbox for it until you have RPedit some. I would link you but in phone, and it's being tchy right now~