Letters Hey Leroy, I just had an amazing idea!

Roleplay dedicated to correspondence type roleplays such as letters.

TTamark

Steve Will's son
Character Biography
Link
Hey, yo Leroy... ... and farms 5-178

I just had an amazing idea, and I need you to get your butt, or tail feathers, or lack there of, or... whatever over here. So while I was in a demon dimension thing, I used emergency plan gamma five, you know operation LUMBARjacks. Well things didn't really go as planned, you see I also ended up becoming a very unsuccessful human chicken hybrid, but the outcome did give me an idea. So if I can become a human chicken hybrid, what if I could also turn you into an chicken-orc that way you don't have to hide who you really are anymore you will be a normal flesh covered undead creature like the world has never seen before. You won't have to worry about people going, "AAHHHH!!! It is an undead abomination come to do evil," without getting to know you first. Now they will get to know you and you can sit them down when the time is right and have the talk with them. So they can instead go, "Oh, so that is why you were cold to the touch, you have no heart beat, and you never age. You know, I think deep down I always knew. But you do not have to worry as after spending so much time with you I have come to see you as more than a simple label could ever define you as. You may be undead, but you will always be my Leroy."

So as you can see I am a genius and you can now fulfill your dream of being a hero without having to worry about what others will think of you being an undead chicken. I will quickly add that I don't really know what I am doing and there is a chance that the combination will be alive, but if that happens it probably means you died and the orc is now a orc-chicken hybrid, But I am sure that the gods will smile on us and choose you, I mean how could you, my best friend, fail and die? HA

and farms 5-178 I need you to send more potatoes as well as some chickens. I imagine if I am going to do this once I might as well do this a few hundred times to get a good feel for it. Could any nearby farms also please check on farms: 13,47,48,50,53,54,55,82,111, and 144, they have not reponded recently and I am worried. Farms 158-178 I would love to hear how your first few months have been.

Yours truly, Steve, Spudmancer Supreme.

Dear, Steve,

Leroy squawked excitedly, I want to say, 5 times in quick succession and then three slower ones, followed by clawing at the dirt for a few seconds before pecking a worm. As you are the only one I know who know how to talk to animals through a potato I have no idea what that means, but we will load him with the caravan with the requested potatoes, as well as the other chickens. We have sent people to check up on the farms and await their return.

Sincerly, Stanley, medi-tator farm 38.

P.s. next time can you maybe send separate letters. It kind of stinks seeing yourself as almost an afterthought after a letter for a chicken.