Hey Guys

Baron

Character Biography
Link
Hiya fellas, you guys can call me Baron. Am sorta new to rp, although I did a little RPing on Valucre. Am looking forward to having fun with y'all and learning the ins and outs of RPing. I would really appreciate help and guidance on how to maneuver my way around here, cuz it seems complicated to me and am a little lost on how to best begin.
See u boys and girls around... Peace!

Hi welcome! Honestly the best thing to do is to really just click around everywhere and explore— it’s what helped me the most when i first joined. Also, discord is a great place to jump into too.

Edit: Ooh, and clicking on words that are highlighted. Very helpful too.

Hello and welcome, and I'd second exploring and having a look around. The wiki has a wealth of lore, and lurking through threads should really give you a feel for the forum. And if you have questions there's plenty of folks here who'd be happy to help, myself included.

Hope you have lots of fun, and happy writing!

Hello and welcome, and I'd second exploring and having a look around. The wiki has a wealth of lore, and lurking through threads should really give you a feel for the forum. And if you have questions there's plenty of folks here who'd be happy to help, myself included.

Hope you have lots of fun, and happy writing!
Thanks for the welcome..