Hey everyone!

selkie

Hello! I'm Selkie, though that's a relatively new moniker of mine, inspired by one of my DnD characters I'd really love to use in forum RP. I'm a marine biology student in the UK currently, with a particular love for grey seals, but honestly anything marine is my jam. I'm a diver and qualified marine mammal medic, but I do like things outside of the sea! I particularly enjoy cooking banging meals, DnD, cosplay/costuming, writing and all sorts of other things; I'm a little eclectic in my hobbies. Currently trying to learn to draw a bit.

In terms of roleplay, I started out on another forum about 8-9 years ago when I was but a young one, and have since (thankfully!) improved a whole lot. I absolutely adore DnD-style adventures, ideally longer-term, where my characters and everyone else's can go after their goals and develop. I also enjoy tropes like found family, and am not huge on romance. I've got a host of characters I'll likely bring in here if they work with the lore, such as my selkie druid gal, my dragon and rider pair originally created as Inheritance Cycle roleplay characters, and my rather intimidating cursed draconic lady who used to be/is my namesake.

Hope to make some great stuff with you all!

Welcome Selkie! Good to have you. Your characters sound like they’ll fit in perfectly! Happy writing :)

• Yay
Reactions: selkie
Hello, and welcome to Chonicles! Glad to have you here, and looking forward to seeing what characters you bring over. And feel free to ask away if you've got any questions on the lore