Hello :)

It's been far too long since I've joined any kind of forum, especially an RP one, so this might be a bit of a stiff and awkward introduction! D:

Okay so hello, feel free to call me Koala! I'm basically an old roleplayer (gaia/IMVU --is my age showing yet?--) turned DnD player, who's now returning to the world of RPing, as not every DnD player is as RP/plot heavy as I am, and although it's FINE and I am DEFINITELY NOT SALTY ABOUT IT I'm trying to not make a personal annoyance become a problem for my whole table since as a whole I really enjoy it.

So- here I am! I'm yet to dive properly into how this forum works, but to be perfectly honest I cannot wait to explore, meet you all and create stories with you!

Welcome Koala!

Well, we love our plots and lore here, and it's a great place for worldbuilding and character development. I'm sure you'll fit right in with us. If you can, join the discord chat too, you'll find everyone there to share ideas and plot some stories with.

If you need help with anything please reach out :)

Happy writing!

Welcome! It's nice to see a new face. I'll age myself too by saying I remember Gaia. Was pretty active on that site back in the day. Fellow DnD nerd here too

It's very nice to meet you and I look forward to seeing your characters and stories!