Hello from a new arrival

Hi there fellow RPers!! I'm new as a blank page, particularly with this kind of RP, I have some experience before but I was RPing a nation and not a character, so it might be challenging for me, but I do want to learn from the community because when I read the lore, my excitement grew from one to a hundred knowing people here really make an effort to make this world alive and approachable to newcomers like me, I hope to RP with you guys and make some long-time friends in the process, I also joined the discord group, my name there is "Cerberuz" so just feel free to PM me and say hi, cuz sometimes I do get shy talking to people online, but overall I'm very talkative when I'm in the right mood:). I haven't created a character yet and that's because I'm still leaning the ropes around here and the extensive lore of this world. Lastly I'm not good in grammar sometimes, I might overlook some here and there when roleplaying so forgive me when it happens :p

RP with you all soon!!!

Hello, and welcome; happy you joined! Reading your post takes me back; I felt the same way when I first got here too; still as excited to this day, hah! It's a great place to start, and if we can help or answer questions please fire away ~ I don't think anyone's that fussy about grammar here, though; just want to write and have fun. :)

And take your time; we're definitely a patient sort. Looking forward to see what character you come up with when it's ready. Will probably catch you in discord, too

Looking forward to writing with you!

Hell yeah, welcome to the site! Always happy to see a fellow writer appreciate the work of others and join a healthy community!

I too am prone to fumble my gramar from time to time, but it's ok! No one has gotten on my case for it as of yet e u e.

Good luck making your character! And feel free to reach out if you have any questions! (Though I do my rp communication mainly on site)