Private Tales Guillotine, Part II

A private roleplay only for those invited by the first writer
The doctor was defenseless as the townspeople took to moving him about. No resistance going onto the stretcher. No resistance going off it. No resistance to any and all their actions. He just lay there limp as a rag doll with only the slight up and down movement of his chest to let them know he lived.

Yet he was beginning to stir. His body adjusted to the high concentration of demonic essence stored within him right now. He had handled roughly this large of amounts of magical energy in the past so it was use to that, and had already passively used it to repair all of the damage done to him by the ritual and the overdosing on demonic essence. All that was burst, ripped, and torn was whole once more as if nothing had happening. Even his brain was back to normal after it all. So he was finally beginning to stir....

SLAP!

The busty knight was not gentle with him. She never was. The shock of the sudden pain jolted him back to an awakened state. As the blood rushed to where her hand had struck and caused his skin to flush so to did his consciousness. It was all a blur, but quickly he was aware of what was around him.

And the cambion felt that rush of ecstasy flood over him once more.

Jane would find his hands instinctively gripping her chest as his eye was filled with raw carnal desire. Already it wandered about, as did his hands. He couldn't stop himself. He didn't want to. His thoughts once more filled with nothing but how to sate his lustful needs and desires.

"Jane.... I need to be inside of you right now. I'll do anything just let me in...." Asa said in a tone filled with genuine desire and desperate need. Already he leaned up towards her lips in an attempt to kiss her.

Jane

• Smug
Reactions: Jane
So here was the surprising thing. Not the fact that Asa fondled her chest, oh no sailor, there'd been plenty of that last night. Nope, not that nor the stated desire itself. It was the timing. He'd just been woken up with a slap after having performed a large, intense, arcane ritual and having lost consciousness for a good while following. In Jane's humble experience, what should have happened was Asa waking with a good deal of confusion and disorientation. Throw in some soreness too. This was how all of the captives garnered from the coastal raids into Cortosi acted--the ones who'd been clubbed over the head anyway.

Usually, there was some filling in to do. Heh, but not the kind Asa currently had in mind.

Maybe she didn't know him all that well. Sixteen hours was plenty of time to get to know someone--just ask all of her old captive sacrifices. If you could. Because they were dead. But if you could, they'd have to admit that Jane got them talking if she wanted to get them talking.

But aside from the surprise, there was something in his tone. Something Jane honed in on.

She stepped back from Asa's attempt to kiss her. Stood well out of arm's reach from the bed, crossing her arms under her breasts and lifting her chin in a haughty manner, smirking. "'Need' is a word I love to hear."

And deny.

She took another step back, closer to the doorway out from the bedroom. A thoughtful look up and away. "Maybe I'll consider it..."

And then a devilish look back to Asa. "If you can crawl over to me, and kiss my boot."

Should she tell him about Torrence and all that just yet? Hmm...oh no. Of course not. Not just yet.

Asa Renwyk

• Devil
Reactions: Asa Renwyk
His desire pulled away from him. Further. Further. Further away....

His face was as bare as the two had been the night before. Disappointment. Unfulfilled need. Utterly consuming desire left unsated. All of it was there in full display. He was a man drowning from the weight of his thirst. Broken down to not being a man but a pitiful, primal thing. Even beasts had more control over themselves than he.

So when Jane demanded he crawl and kiss her boot for the chance of sating his desires he did not hesitate. The doctor fell to the floor. On his belly like a salamander he crawled his way to her boot. All the while his eye never once going higher than her hips. His focus on his desire.

His lips pressed onto her boots. Memories of the night before swaggered in. Her enjoyment. Her pleasure. Perhaps a way to sate his own. And so his fingered moved to try to remove her boot so that his lips and tongue might grace her toes in a prayer the fickle goddess standing over him might grant him his wish and desire.

Jane

• Smug
He actually did it.

Sure, Jane thought this shift in how Asa was acting could perhaps be odd. It was possible, this perceived oddity. Or, instead, it could be an aspect of him completely concealed from her until now--she'd known him for less than a day, after all. Ah. It reminded her briefly of some of her captives at the Citadel. Whilst the Sisters held them, Jane would make them...do things, with the false promise that they might be allowed to live if they did. And many of them jumped eagerly at the prospect. Ones she'd expect, certainly, but also ones that surprised her: big, strong men. Headstrong men. Proud men. They had an obedient, submissive streak that could be teased out with the right approach.

She banished the thought. Careful not to linger to long on it.

Jane didn't lift the foot Asa had kissed, didn't help him remove the boot. She just watched as he fumbled with the laces. Deliciously pathetic.

She held the jamb of the doorway for stability. Lifted her other foot. And then stepped down on the back of Asa's head. Her cheeks flushed with excitement.

"Oh my," she said. "The doctor. The smart, powerful doctor. Savior of Guillotine."

She twisted her heel one way.

"Caught."

Twisted it the other way.

"Beneath."

Dug it into his hair.

"My."

Shifted more of her weight onto it.

"Feet."

She really ought to go and see about Torrence. He needed to confess to what he'd done and to tell everything he knew, and getting him to break was going to be oh so much fun (because it was for a good cause, right Astra?). Yet. Of course. This wouldn't be the first time she was delinquent in her so-called "duties."

Jane clicked her tongue. Planted her stomping foot back down on the floor. And to Asa, she said, "Find me a knife."

Asa Renwyk

• Devil
His actions were hasty. His actions were clumsy. But most of all, his actions were desperate and she picked up on it right away. There was something he wanted and was willing to do anything to get. No amount of pain, shame, or humiliation would deter him form it.... And this was all too much something he knew would turn this busty paladin on if he was in his right mind. But he wasn't so while he knew the boot placed upon his head and twisted back and forth to cause him pain meant he would get what he wanted, the cost down the line wasn't present at all.

And then that cost came.

A command to find a knife. Asa could do that. A knife was easy. He had plenty of knives of all kinds. Alchemy and physician work both required lots of sharp, sharp knives. Short knives. Long knives. Thin knives. Wide knives. Knives with curves. Knives that were straight. Leaf shaped knives. Egg shaped knives. So many different kinds of knives!

But which one did she prefer?

Asa didn't dwell on it. He just popped up off the ground and disappeared into the other room. What he returned with was not a single knife but a bundle of leather. A bundle that was unrolled in front of Jane to reveal every single one of his knives organized by size, shape, and purpose with marking on the exact use they were for stitched into their places. All of them sharpened to the point that only obsidian glass could be better.

"Will this work?"

Jane

• Devil
"Now a sight like this really puts the wind in my sails."

And her eyes feasted on the array of knives within the unfurled bundle. Nothing like a little reminder of home--so much as the Citadel could be called a home. Her hand hovered over the selection, fingers dancing up and down, and she imagined what some of the odder shaped knives would do, how they would feel, for both her and her victim. The art of the apothecary was something outside of her experience, nor did she care over much for it, but...with tools like these as part of the trade, perhaps she could be bothered to learn a thing or two.

For now. The present.

She looked back to Asa. Something was certainly off about him after he'd performed that ritual, and yet, the thrill of the unknown tingled her excitement. And a few choice places along her skin. She had her "duty" to attend to--flagellation, questioning Torrence--but neither was particularly pressing. Not immediately so.

Why not flip the coin of chance?

Jane rested a hand on the bedroom door jamb. Leaned forward toward Asa, looking up at him with a wide smile.

"I captured the prick responsible for all this while you were out. Torrence. I happen to know him."

"So. Who first? Who...first? Should I use these knives on him..."

She bit softly her bottom lip.

"...or you?"

Asa Renwyk

• Devil
Shining silver and steel, for whichever metal was most needed, met her eyes. And the look in Jane's eyes told him he had made the right choice. All of them was the right choice. This was how he got what he wanted, consequences of his ill advised actions be damned.

An addicts smile clung to his face. She was going to give him what he wanted now. She was... right?

Then came her words. Then came her questions. Who should she use them on? He didn't care. Why would he care? That wasn't what he wanted. He didn't want the touch of steel. He wanted the touch of flesh. Of her flesh. Before, when he first awakened, he might have settled on anyone. A pure instinctual response born of primitive desire. But now that thoughts were in his head he would not settle on anyone. What would be the point? This woman, this sadistic woman, was who he was drawn to. She was interesting and unique in ways none of those common women in town could hope to match. The most interesting of them had been Ymir and even she was more attractive for those curves of her hips than for her personality.

So why should he settle for anything less when he had true perfection before him? His mother's gluttony would crave anything. This succubus' lust craved the specific and the special.

The doctor dropped to his knees. His hands grasping whatever they could reach. His eye locked onto her face, only wandering to her ample feminine assets a few times. His lips twisted into a frown of pure desperation and fear. His voice reflecting the same in his tone.

"Me. Please, me. By Astra it has to be me."

He tried to move closer to wrap himself around her in a plea for mercy.

"I took in the demonic essence used to make the plague. It won't go away on its own. It will only go away by partaking in carnal embraces."

A lie. It was slowly fading from him as they spoke. He could feel it slowly fading. But he did not care. He needed to be inside of her. To feel her. Begging. Lying. Feeding her own lust. He would do whatever it took to feed his own overwhelming lustful needs.

"Please. I need you Jane. It can only be you. Show me mercy. Please! Let it be me.... Please...."

Jane

• Smug
Jane clicked her tongue against the roof of her mouth.

"Oh really?"

She slowly slipped her hands under the unrolled bundle of knives and relieved Asa's burden of holding them. She looked over the implements again. Purposefully not making eye contact.

"Do you know what I truly, truly enjoy, Asa?" Still she looked over the knives, as if they were more important, vaguely allowing for the kneeling doctor to prostrate himself before her and to wrap his arms around her legs. "A man...who's tied up. Completely...at my mercy. Powerless...before my whims."

And then she looked down at him.

Smiled.

"There's some rope in the main room." Jane flicked her eyes in that direction. "Go and get it."

* * * * *​

"How many times do I have to tell you!?" Torrence exclaimed. He sat bound in a chair, exasperated, in Blacksmith Telford's house.

"You keep telling us bullshit, we're gonna keep asking," Dave said, glowering down at the man, arms crossed.

There was a knock at the door, and Telford went to answer it. George was there, and he came in at Telford's prompting. George asked, "He say anything yet?"

"Plenty to say, alright," Telford said as he shut the door after him. "He's been spinning some wild story about Hyatta, that succubus from the invasion, and two other accomplices he's supposed to have with him. Some necromancer named Tina--"

George scoffed. "Huh. Necromancer. Ain't that convenient."

Telford gave a solid nod in agreement. Continued, "--and a demonologist named Tavian."

George squinted his eyes. "Wait. That loner from Elbion? The, the...botanist? That the word? Pfft. Demonologist, my ass. Now we know this prick is lying."

And as George and Telford approached the bound man in the kitchen, Torrence again shouted, "You're! Wasting! Time! She's going to get away! For the love of the gods, man!"

Asa Renwyk

• Devil
When the words came and the next thing that would get him closer to what he wanted was uttered, Asa was scrambling towards the main room. First he fell over onto his side. The usual grace and purpose he carried himself with gone, along with all sense of dignity. He crawled as he attempted to stand. Anything to get to what he wanted, what he needed, even a moment sooner. And looking as if he might fall yet again he had his feet back under him.

It took him no time to return with what Jane asked for: rope. Lots of rope. More than enough for whatever it was she might have in mind.... Or perhaps not. She was unique in her tastes and very creative in her ways of sating them. A combination that should have given him pause, would have given him pause, but did not in his current condition. A man intoxicated by his desires beyond anything a drunken man could with alcohol.

His eye was pleading on his return. His voice wavering with a mix of excitement and fear of her changing her mind in that short span he was away. "Rope. Your rope. The rope you asked for love."

Love? There was no love between these two. It was not what he was feeling for her and it was not what he knew she would be feeling for him if he was right of mind. This thing between them was nothing more than lust. The purest expression of carnal desires colliding, bursting, and collapsing together.

"Please Jane. Need you. Need to feel you. Can't last much longer."

The graceful doctor and clever alchemist that likely would be hailed a hero by the town was nowhere to be seen. Only this groveling, pitiful thing begging Jane remained. The true cost of the ritual. The true cost of saving the town. The true cost was Asa being a helpless lamb left alone in a locked room with the starving wolf that was Jane.

Jane

• Devil
This really was a surprising couple of days.

Aside from Torrence's bothersome scheme and his undead waves keeping her up at night and filling her schedule with busy work, Jane very much enjoyed her return to Guillotine. Her expectations were duly tempered, of course. Not just before of Dave's rejection, but because of the gnawing certainty that the proverbial and now familiar tugging of her leash would come sooner or later, that building compulsion in her heart to go wherever the fuck Astra was directing her to go. The leisure wouldn't last.

But with Asa here. Well. What short time she had was made all the more delectable. Expectations thoroughly exceeded--penance free! Alright, almost penance free, but that was because she'd been a little derelict and had spouted a few profanities. Perhaps Astra didn't explicitly approve of what Jane and Asa had done and were doing...but she didn't explicitly prohibit it either. Be disgusted all you want, Astra. The consent was there. Harm was certainly being done, but no evil. Go ask Metisa about how necessary lust, how necessary desire, was for populating civilizations. Gotcha.

And there he was, Asa, returned with the ropes she had bid him to go and get.

"Good."

Jane stepped to her side, making room in the doorway for Asa to move past.

"Now, take those ropes, and go and lie down on the bed."

She clutched the bundle of knives with anticipatory glee.

"And don't move."

Asa Renwyk

• Devil
Glee. Joy. Happiness.

No word could accurately express what Asa felt when Jane spoke. She had accepted and agreed to give him what he wanted, although she would also be getting what she wanted from him as well. And without restraint, without hesitation, he moved with as much earnest as a kid about to be given their favorite toy as a gift on the winter solstice celebration.

Into the room he went. Each of her earlier commands followed. His clothes seeming to flow off of him like droplets of water with the speed in which he removed them. The rope was left on the bed next to him as he lay there as still as he could manage. He was utterly defenseless. Jane could do with him as she pleased and there was no doubt she would know this from how strictly he did her bidding.

Further and further he was falling into his need to sate his ever growing desires. The succubus essence lingered like toxins in his flesh. Too much of it was present. Like water being poured over desert sand, the essence was being absorbed by his body. Very slowly it was bringing the essence in and making it a part of himself. Or rather it was making him a part of it.

Only the being the essence originated from could know what effects it might have long term on the doctor. But it was not even a subject remotely near his mind. Only the anticipation of getting to enter Jane once again and giving her everything of himself could exist there right now.

Jane

• Smug
How long had it been? How long, how long...

Jane smiled pleasantly as Asa disrobed and all but threw himself onto the bed as ordered. She sauntered closer to the bed and pulled over a simple wooden chair from alongside the wall, setting down the bundle of knives on the seat. She drew in a luxurious breath through her nose, interlaced her fingers, stretched toward the ceiling and and slowly rocked her chest and her hips to the left and to the right, and then glanced down at Asa.

"Relax..."

She reached out and gently took the coils of rope from the bed, and then she got to work. Knots. Knots were wonderful little ways of saying "You're mine" without actually needing to say it. And she tied the ankle of his close leg and the wrist of his close arm to the bed posts, tightening those delightful knots just the way she knew how from her days with the Sisters. Then she crawled up onto the bed. Purposefully sat on Asa's face while she tied his far wrist to the appropriate bed post. Over to his far ankle then and that would do it. She slipped off of him and off of the bed, letting her trailing hand go wandering for just a moment as she did so.

Then a couple steps over to the chair, and her fingers graced the bundle of knives upon it.

A devious look to Asa. "Are you ready?"

She waited.

Let him say whatever he had to say, with words or with delectable expressions of his face.

Then Jane casually shoved the bundle of knives off of the chair. There came a small clatter, soft and muted, as it slumped to the floor. Jane sat in the chair. Crossed her legs and smirked and held her chin high.

"Isn't it a shame, to want something so badly...so...badly...and have it just be out of reach?"

How long had it been?

Since she got to torture someone through simple denial?

Asa Renwyk

• Devil
It was happening. Jane was giving him what he wanted. What he needed.

She sat on his face, a joy knowing exactly what it felt like. Sure she was tying him up but that was just so he stayed still while she had her fun before he had his own. A little blood was nothing, nothing, for the price of getting to be inside of her once more. To feel her pressure and her warmth....

She sat down. She knocked the knives to the floor and sat down.

What was going on? Was she going straight to riding him? He prayed, he hoped, that was about to happen. It had to be. There was no other reason she would have done that!

Then came her words. She wasn't giving it to him. She wasn't going to give it to him. What he needed. What he desired. The obsession he craved to the point of sacrificing everything, everything, to have it.

Why? Why was she doing this?

"Jane, beautiful Jane, please. Please! I need it. I need to fuck you!"

Asa began to squirm around in the ropes. Trying in vain to get them to loosen up, as if they could be from such a motion. His eye darting from her face, her lovely smug face, to his binds to all over the room. There had to be something. There had to be something to free him!

Why was she doing this to him? Didn't she want it too? Her face said she was aroused. Didn't she want this too?!

"Please, I'll do anything. Anything! Please Jane! Please!"

His squirming grew stronger. He was becoming more desperate. The bed would creak. A muscular man was fighting against his bonds. The sounds reflected this.

"Why Jane? Why?! Is there a reason you are doing this? Is it because I'm a Cambion? Is that why? Please Jane!"

The doctor was on the verge of tears. Why was she doing this to him?

Jane

• Smug
The desperation phase. This one was the most fun to Jane. Full of such raw, explosive energy. The struggling. It was almost as good, almost as good, as that moment of making the first cut into someone's flesh, breaking that virgin bond of never having done harm to them. But that was a beautiful thing about pain, wasn't it? It came in a delectable variety of forms.

"You need it," she repeated. "Oh I like the sound of that."

Her tally was going to be quite full once she eventually got around to flagellating herself. Mostly because she could feel the compulsion in her heart trying to silently persuade her to act differently. The thought amused her. That's what the Redeemer and everyone like him never did quite understand. They all had this rigid idea of "good," and claimed that it was the only way. They wanted to chain everyone to it. Sometimes, they succeeded.

Is it because I'm a Cambion?

Jane closed her eyes and clicked her tongue against the roof of her mouth and, with a slow and then fast twist, gave her neck a crack. She looked to Asa then.

"A Cambion."

Already she could feel that compulsion shifting in another direction, as it had when she met Khari. That rigid idea of good. Of who was and who was not. But Jane herself, outside of that foreign knot twisting and turning within her chest? She was delighted to hear that.

Jane leaned forward just a touch in her seat.

"How did that happen? Was your mother a bad girl? She summon herself a handsome devil?" She grinned. "That's my guess. I'm going with that."

Asa Renwyk

• Scared
Asa struggled harder and harder. His inhuman strength beginning to show as the rope was loosening and the bed creaked louder than it should. No doubt she was intimately familiar with the sounds rope and beds made when a tied individual struggled against them. His had gone past that point of a muscular man and was in the realm already of races stronger than what he appeared to be.

Jane began to speculate. The topic had her interest. His struggling eased up a bit. Maybe.... Maybe if he answered everything she would let him loose or better mount him like she said she would but so ruthlessly didn't do.

"I'm a cambion not a half demon. Mom and dad were human. Completely human. Mother is the demon. She infused her essence into dad's seed when she took on mom's image and then put dad's infused seed into mom when she took on dad's image after and infused mom's wombs and eggs with her essence while they were having sex. Mom and dad were never aware of any of it. Mother is very proud of that detail. Don't know why. She gets so very proud of odd things. Like how glossy her feathers are or sleek her beak."

Did he do it? Did he do good? Was she finally going to give him what he wanted? What he needed.

"Please Jane. Please. I answered your questions. That is what you wanted right? Please. I need to be inside of you. I need it!"

Jane

• Popcorn
"That sounds," Jane suppressed a small titter, "needlessly complicated."

Cambion. Half demon. In truth, the Redeemer's lectures on cambions had been short, perfunctory, easily eclipsed by his fervent cataloguing of the varieties of full demons that Jane, as a new paladin, would be combating. She remembered wondering briefly if the Dark Ones had a similarly involved process for creating cambion-like beings, then dismissing the thought; if there was a way, the Sisters surely would have known about it.

But here was Asa. The result of such a process. Though Jane still would have preferred her guess over the truth, the summoning and bedding of a handsome devil. And this train of thought she abandoned too, lest more vivid imagery prompt a reset.

Those details at the end. About his demon mother. Hmm. How about that.

"Glossy feathers. Sleek beak." Jane smirked. "Yeah, I can see why she didn't take the more direct route. Maybe the parts didn't...fit." It had yet to cross Jane's mind about Asa's 'well-trained' bird he'd apparently spoken to yesterday night.

A knock sounded from the front door. Jane glanced over her shoulder, sighing at the interruption. Back to Asa. "Don't go anywhere. You stay...right...there." She licked her lips. "And you'll get what you need."

She stood. Turned and left the bedroom, her footsteps leading to the house's front door. The sound of it swinging open. Jane's voice from the main room.

"Oh. Ymir. You should have brought some mead."

Indeed, it was Ymir, her voice clear to be heard even from the bedroom. "Maybe I should have. Silly me, what an oversight. I just wanted to come by and thank the doctor."

"That so? He's a bit ti--" A pause. Jane seemed to be having a kind of realization. "Actually, now that I think about it, he'll fucking love the company. Come on in."

Jane appeared in the bedroom doorway, flanked by Ymir--who, despite the black eye, was looking better. Ymir actually had a smile on her face. And she took the sight of a bound and naked Asa in incredible stride. Seemed to think it was somewhat funny, even. "Have I intruded?"

"No," said Jane. "Asa here is thrilled to see you. Look. Full mast."

* * * * *​

George, Dave, and Telford were all taking a mead break. Questioning Torrence hadn't really gone anywhere of note. Round and round in circles. Give the man credit where credit was due, he was the best damn liar any one of them had seen. Stuck to his story and stuck to it like a godsdamned fly on shit.

A knock on the door. Telford thought it was probably Old Man Hatry, coming around with some news about the doctor's recovery or maybe some clue he or some other Guillotiners found around town. But the knocking came with such urgency that Telford dismissed the idea that it was the old man before his hand even touched the door's knob.

He opened the door.

And there stood Ymir. Panting as if she'd run the whole way. Cut rope bindings dangled from her wrists. A couple fresh wounds on her arm and across her chest, looking as though they were inflicted by a whip, accompanied that black eye.

She spoke with a determined intensity, "Where's Jane and Asa??"

Asa Renwyk

• Devil
An order. Stay right there. It would get him what he needed. He could do that. He would do that. So as she left he froze up perfectly still. Moving was bad. Moving meant not getting what he needed.

Words and voice drifted from the other room. Sensations. Feelings. Nagging from the logical ones. Ignored. All of it ignored. He needed to stay. Stay right here. Jane had commanded it. She would give him what he needed if she did.

Then she returned and with her Ymir. The logical ones tried to nag again. Ignored. Put on silent. This time he did hear Jane's words.

His eye went between them. The look begging for one of them to give him what he needed. He held his tongue. Jane did not say he could talk. Moving his mouth meant he might not be staying right there. He couldn't have that. No all he could do was was hope and pray that his goddess Jane would finally grant his desire.

=====

A crow flew over and perched on the rooftop across from the house Jane and Asa had been using. One loud caw was sounded. A call for him to exit and feed her. She had not gotten a single meal as she had been promised when going to a plague filled place. No new dead. No flesh. No blood. No souls....

Jane

• Cthuloo
"Yes," Ymir said. "Thrilled."

The knife was in her hand in a flash, and with a twist of her body she slashed Jane's throat. Jane dropped immediately to the floor with a hard thud, half in the bedroom and half not. A bright red squirt of blood flew up from her neck and splattered all about the wall, the door jamb. She clutched at her neck with both hands, eyes bulging in alarm. Her legs thrashed about desperately, feet smacking the floor and knees banging against the jamb.

Ymir casually stepped clear of Jane's flailing legs. Smirked to the bound Asa, laying on the bed.

Running a finger long the bloody blade of the knife, she started to approach.

"You have something that belongs to me."

Asa Renwyk

• Devil
Was he about to get what he needed? Was it time? Was it finally time?!

Asa did not move. He couldn't. Jane said to stay still. She might change her mind if he didn't listen. He couldn't have that. Not now. Not right now. He needed this. He needed to be inside of someone. Jane was the best choice. His first and only choice. Despite all the pain and blood and beatings, she felt amazing. What he liked best, a unique woman with a thick and plump figure, was all on display with Jane. It was why he wanted her. Why he needed her.

So Asa stayed still. Jane would give him what he needed again. He knew it. She had to.

....Then his perfect knight was laying on the floor with blood pouring from her throat.

That could kill her. She wasn't like him. She couldn't survive such a wound. A mortal woman with fatal wound if left untreated.

Asa could not, would not, allow that.

As before he struggled against his restraints. The bed rocked. Rope groaned from the strain. Bruises began to form around his wrists. Rope burn developed. But Jane had tied up a man. Right now Asa was more of a monster.

The moment a single hand was freed, he cast his magic. Jane's blood became the fuel to heal over her wound. His sole focus to stop the bleeding and save her life. Save her so she could give him what he needed....

During all of this he ignored Ymir. Her being the attacker not even registered. All he cared about was that Jane lived. No reaction would follow from him no matter what was done to him or his body. Only his single minded drive remained.

Jane

• Bless
"Aw, how adorable," Ymir, or rather, Hyatta cooed.

Hyatta was marvelously impressed with the meddlesome doctor's strength in breaking free from the bonds, but with his one free hand he made a poor decision. A human doing such a thing? Oh, imagine that!

It was, nevertheless, inadvertently gentlemanly of him. Hyatta was just here to collect what was hers and then vanish. Who knew how many adventurers there were in Guillotine this time around? But, my lovelies, there was one reliable thing about adventurers: they were itinerant little bees with short spans of attention. They "fixed" a single problem in a town, wiped their hands and declared themselves heroes, and scurried off to the next. It happened during her first invasion of Guillotine. It was only abominably bad luck and timing that it happened this time.

Well, with invasions and orgasms, the third time was the charm. Hm, hm, hm!

Hyatta lifted her free hand in a coaxing, come hither fashion. With beckoning fingers she began to call forth her essence from Asa's body, thin streams of dark pink and red flowing like snakes of steam from him and to her hand. It flowed into her.

For a moment. Something interrupted her, and Hyatta reeled as if struck, such was her surprise.

"What is this!?" she exclaimed. Her essence was within the doctor, yes, but there was something else. Essence that was not expecting at all. Oh me, oh my, was the doctor a demon himself?

Hyatta didn't have long to think. Jane, with her throat freshly sealed and exsanguination averted, slammed into her from behind. She wrestled for the dagger in Hyatta's hand, the blade slicing through the air as their entwined arms swung about. Eventually Jane ended up slamming Hyatta's hand into the wall, and the dagger dropped, clattering onto the floor somewhere, forgotten in the immediacy of the moment.

Jane and Hyatta spun around in their grappling brawl, and the two of them toppled onto the bed. They fought atop Asa, stray hands and elbows and knees smacking and poking and striking him. Hyatta's glamour shimmered and fizzled, the illusion of Ymir flashing away intermittently in blinks of the eye--yet for now it still held.

Jane was having a hell of a time. Anger and delighted pleasure readily traded places on her expression. Anger, when she focused on Hyatta. Delighted pleasure, smirks of satisfaction, whenever she accidentally or "accidentally" struck Asa.

Asa Renwyk

• Devil
Jane was saved. Asa's deepest desire was saved. He could get what he needed still. A longer wait. Too much longer of a wait. But he would get it eventually. Relief washed over him. Good. Delightful. Good....

Then he felt like countless little needles were trying to push their way through his flesh from inside out. The not Ymir Ymir was squeezing his essence out of him forcibly, and not in the way he wanted Jane to. It was a pain far beyond anything that his beloved had done to him the night before. It went beyond physical and mental pain. It was as if his soul was being damaged.

Cries of pain flowed out of him like water a fountain. The kind Jane no doubt wished to hear him make by her own hands....

It stopped. All the pain stopped. Not Ymir was no longer doing whatever it was that caused him to scream. No time to ponder why. Suddenly the pair of women were on top of him. They were struggling against each other. Elbows, hands, knees, and feet striking him from time to time as they remained over him.

A smile consumed Asa's face.

This was Jane's plan. This was what she had been after this entire time. All the torment and denial and pain was a setup to this moment. His desire, his need, had only been for her but she had set up that threesome he had suggested before. That was why she had said no to inviting Ymir. She didn't want Ymir. She wanted not Ymir to be their third!

So he reached around not Ymir's waist with his free arm and locked his grip around her. He would not let her go. Jane wanted her between them. That was why she had tackled her. He was suppose to hold onto her while Jane had her fun and then he would get everything he needed and more.

This was why he only wanted Jane. This was why she was beyond doubt the best.

Jane

• Devil
Asa snaked a free arm around Hyatta's waist, restraining her. The glamour of Ymir flickered again, and Jane got a momentary clear look of the reddish face beneath the magical mask of "Ymir."

"Trouble?" Jane taunted as she clapped her hands down on Hyatta's face, thumbs just above her eyes.

"Filthy cunt!" Hyatta growled back. She grabbed one of Jane's arms with both of hers and wrenched it away in time.

Jane plunged her other thumb deep into Hyatta's left eye, popping it like a gelatinous confection, blood oozing like an overfull cup down her face, her thumb scraping the bone at the very back of the socket.

Hyatta lurched her head up in the same moment and bit into two of the fingers of Jane's right hand, teeth digging through flesh and with a horrible set of twin cracks she'd bitten the fingers off and in her mouth they tumbled loosely.

Jane was hollering in pain. Hyatta was groaning half in pain and half in pleasure.

Asa Renwyk

• Devil
The pair above him struggled. Knight against demoness. Evil against Jane.

Asa just held his grip. Not letting the succubus go. But that wasn't his only action. This was Jane's promised gift of giving him what he needed. All he had to do was take it. Jane liked to play games like that. What made her so interesting and from getting boring. Was why she was the best.

So that was what Asa did. As the pair struggled above him, he tried his best to take what he needed. The blood. The screams. The sounds of bones breaking. None of it would deter him. His focus was only on those moans. The one that told him the game was being played. That they were all having their fun and getting what they needed.

Asa could always just fix them up later after all....

Jane

• Yay
Hyatta spat out Jane's fingers. Then she slapped a hand down below her, down against Asa's naked side, and it glowed with that same dark pink aura. Enough of this paltry foreplay! She had to extract her essence from this man so that she could once again have command of all of her demonic powers. A little vengeance on these interlopers would be lovely, if she could manage it, but above all she needed to depart from this whole mess! Bide her time, as was her new plan, and seize Guillotine when it was vulnerable again!

Jane, through the agony of losing two fingers, saw what Hyatta was doing. Had a notion of it, at least. With her mutilated hand she seized Hyatta's wrist and wrenched it back, smacking Asa in the side of his face--maybe intentionally, maybe accidentally.

Hyatta growled. Jane growled louder.

Then after a colossal struggle a great tumbling happened, as Hyatta fought to shove Jane off of her and Jane locked her legs in that straddle about both Hyatta and Asa. So bound was Jane to them, so bound was Asa to Hyatta with his own arm locked around her waist, all told the three of them in an impressive tangle, that when Hyatta's rocking and bucking and shoving did bear fruit and Jane started to teeter over the side of the bed, gravity taking her...she didn't go alone.

Jane and Hyatta and Asa all tumbled from the bed. Bedposts already weakened protested sharply and snapped and exploded into splinters under all of the weight, rope bindings free and whipping around with fragmented wood still tied to them. An endtable with a lantern was kicked and it collapsed and there came a shattering of glass to accompany the thuds of all three bodies onto the hardwood floor.

Jane lay on her back. Panting. Exhausted. Furious that she was in agony.

Hyatta lay on her side. Panting. Exhausted. Furious that she was so weak without her essence.

And the glamour at last broke under all of this physical strain. Gone was the likeness of Ymir. Hyatta, with her red skin, her black hair, her protruding horns and slim wings and thin pointed tail, stood revealed for the demon that she was.

Asa Renwyk

• Devil
The two on top of him were getting even friskier than before. Jane in particular was getting more of her love taps in as frequently as she could. That woman proved to never disappoint his expectations, even if her affection was more something to endure than enjoy. But the not Ymir was getting the most excited. She even had placed a hand on his side....

That same pain as before erupted from her touch. That feeling as if something vital was being ripped out of him like countless needle shaped razors being pulled from within him by a thin thread shredding everything along their path.

Jane grew jealous. Only she was allowed to bring him pain it seemed. Her sole right and privilege to be respected. Not Ymir's hand was torn away and then all of them went tumbling to the floor after a bit more of a tussle. The rope finally breaking from the extra weight upon them.

The two women lay exhausted upon the floor with Asa having landed on the both of them, although Not Ymir more so due to his grip around her from before.

So the foreplay was over and it was time for Asa to finally get what he needed. It was his time to be on top of them....

Barely, he noticed Jane's missing fingers near her. Memories of the night before flashed through his mind. He should do something about her missing digits. Having all her fingers would be beneficial for... reasons. So he used the blood so liberally flowing by this point in all their foreplay to draw her fingers back and reattach themselves. There would still be much pain and it would take time for them to regain their previous dexterity, if ever, but they were once again part of her hand.

An affectionate yet still lustful smile was directed towards the busty knight. Then his attention went to Not Ymir....

Oh. Not Ymir had horns and wings and a tail and red skin....

Asa felt himself grow excited. She was much more interesting now. Ymir had a fine ass and hips, but her personality was more normal. This Ymir though, this one was far more interesting. Not just looks but her personality from before as well.

This spurred his desire consumed mind. The foreplay was over. It was his turn on top and he still held plenty of energy. It was time he got what he needed. Jane could rest. She had done more than enough setting all of this up for him. He just needed to enjoy what she provided.

So the cambion pressed the succubus flat onto her belly as he mounted her. He moved to restrain her hands with one of his own. She liked it rough. Why else would she have tussled with Jane so thoroughly on top of him otherwise? Why else would any of this be happening? There was none. None in his mind.

All Asa needed to do and would try to do was claim his prize and finally get what he needed.

Jane

• Devil