LFG For the Falwood

Adagium

Just call me Ad
Character Biography
Link
So since the bloody dreadlord decided to attack the Falwood and in the process start a wildfire on purpose. I think it is fitting that the falwood rise up after the felling fo the forest thread and see how the dreadlords feel about their own home being burned down. With all the fae magic and creatures and the good old elfy-ness of the falwood (also how big it is in general) I see this as a very possible thing to do. Not to mention humans do not live as long and are less resistant to things such as diesease (atleast in my experience).

This silly squabbling needs to stop and I believe it is the dreadlord’s time to see the full might of the falwood. We have things the dreadlords can‘t even fathom having.

For the falwood!

To All Loyal Anirians,

I am writing this to inform all within Vel Anir of some grave news that has been recently been verified by the Seven Great Houses. It has come to our attention that the elves to the south are plotting some sort of heinous act as a means of "retaliation" for some new sleight they have invented.

This is why Anirians have to be ever vigilant with such ravenous barbarians sitting outside our gem of a city. One minor accident in which part of the forest catches fire for unknown reasons and the elves wish to murder our sons and daughters in their sleep.

Loyal Anirians know the truth. They do not believe the lies shouted by silly elves from atop their silly trees. It is through the tireless efforts of our loyal Dreadlords, as well as the men and women who serve ever faithfully in the Anirian Guard, that humans are kept safe from these crazed beasts to the south.

We hope that one day soon our neighbors to the south might repent of their violent ways so that us stalwart Anirians can sleep safely. So that we don't have to worry about elven tribes raiding our farms. So that our children can have a future free of elven debauchery.

I have tried, and continue to try, to make peace with the elves. There is no one who abhors violence more than I. But, friends, let me just assure you that the elves do not know the meaning of the word 'decent.' The elves are not to be trusted. Maybe one day we can count on the elves to act sensibly but it is clearly not today.

Rest assured, we have the situation under control. We are dispatching peace keeping forces to keep an eye on the Falwood and ensure that these marauders stay far away from any major Anirian settlements.

Sincerely,
Proctor Norris
Loyal Servant of the Ruling Council of Vel Anir

1602699380017.png

The Wild will not succumb to the blighted savages of Vel Anir.

The Falwood is of Her domain, it feeds and houses us with Her maternal graciousness. It is our home. It is our home, and yet they seek to reduce it to ash and cinder. They call us 'barbarians,' yet their dreadlords slay our people and torment the Falwood with their vile magic and expansion.

The elves are the children of the Falwood, the sole inheritors of its bountiful canopies and protectors of its verdant glades. As fire licks at the edges of the Wild's domain, we must stand ready to defend her—tooth and claw, bow and arrow, thorn and vine. Let the ilk of Vel Anir know the wrath of the elves, lest they forget once more.

Norris im sure that could be a letter down in the chronicles section btw xD

Aloysia Couldnt agree with you more on that, there is a city and not as many tribes anymore. Its obvious that the dreadlords have become blind in their unnecessary hatred for our kin. If anything they are the savages. I do have Ashieron who will always come to help the Falwood when needed bc of his position in the society. Maybe bring a few dragons if needed but lets see if they actually manage to burn more acres bc rn this char has two magic serpents stopping the fire rn from spreading ^^ and since they are summons Adagium is part of their link from his book.

• Bless
Reactions: Aloysia
I hate doing two posts in a row tho. But Aloysia (holy god Oracle another one?!) xD maybe we can plot a little meet up between our two characters and the falwood chars if possible?

• Popcorn
Lol Xzaar Vixneel so I take it you are on board then.

It shouldn't be too difficult since there are most likely a forest dragon somewhere in the forest (potential build up idea you two? Aloysia) , if not then us and powerful fey creatures and spirits which again is a potential idea. Since its the Falwood there are many ways of doing a potential development thread like building up the arms or a meeting.

• Popcorn
Adagium What can I say, I'm addicted to making characters ;)

Xzaar Vixneel Yes, that's the spirit! We could all use that enthusiasm.

A meet-up thread between our characters and any other interested Falwood parties would be great to discuss how we should deal with the Anirian threat, as well as see about healing the damage from the fire. If we want to think about our arms, nature spirits and ents are always a fun addition to any army—Aloysia would get along with them well, too.

Okie, bc if they want it done now I can just have a snake crash into their whole army lol (im doimg that to pcs but npcs are fair game apparently lol)

• Thoughtful
Reactions: Irithiel
Hey folks! There's a potential plot thread that integrate with the Felling Forest thread!:

Check it out!