LFG For Profit and Glory

thegraywatcher

OOC Account
So I had an idea for some RP fun. The idea is about a group that works together towards a semi-shared goal of profit and glory. Be this delving into ruins and caves in search of treasures, seeking out wars and battlefields in hopes of loot, or hunting down monsters to for their rare and expensive materials. They will hunt and salvage whatever they can to obtain products to sell.

The individual goals of the characters don't need to be shared so much as the activities being done together helping everyone progress towards their personal goals together. Could be a mixed bunch of misfits that has everything from a money hungry merchant to a glory seeking wizard. Could be a bunch of folk who all want to make money and using each other's particular skills for profit. Or even just a friend group who want to eventually open up the greatest and largest vineyard in all the lands.

Anyone find this idea interesting enough to give a go or is it just too vague and basic?

Hey! I'm interested in getting into any RP. I was away for a bit and had to get a hold of my login stuff again, but I'm back!

My character is nomadic and usually wanders around the edges of the Allirian Strait and the paths leading to it, but I could probably come up with a reason for him to be just about anywhere if needed.