Open Chronicles Fly Trap

A roleplay open for anyone to join

Eena

Character Biography
Link
In the middle of the summers day a lone carriage can be seen trotting to it’s destination to Alliria and any towns they happen by along the way. The carriage is pulled by two horses one much larger than the other. In the front is a teenage girl and an older man they seem to be talking rather merrily whilst in the back sleeping on a uncomfortable wooden floor of the carriage is Eena. The old man says she must have been traveling all night to sleep like that. The daughter replies “I wonder if she's possibly on the run from someone?” The old man laughs at her assumption regardless they were lucky to run into her as with Swift Hoof getting sick they just sold the poor beast and filled it with Eena's own horse. The girl hit the old man a bit roughly stating that Swift Hoof had served them loyally for years! She was obviously still upset at his absence. The old man relented stated it was better that they at least avoided the hassle of buying a new horse in a city unknown to them.

However soon a rumbling from the brushes is heard which spooks the horses as four men dressed all in leather armor and wielding an assortment of weapons with the most intimidating of them wielding a twin sided great axe. “Nice day isn’t it” The burly man greeted with a smile that showed more teeth than cheer. The old man now shivering asked what the men wanted. “Everything! Now if you value your life you’ll crawl out nice and easy and leave the wagon with us. Don’t go nowhere though if we don’t find nothing worth squat were taking you for sport!” The now revealed bandit stated as the girl crawled into the wagon. “That place won’t save you girl!” He stated thinking she’s going in to hide. The girl moves over Eena grabbing her and shaking Eena rather violently. “WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! PLEASE!” She shouted almost like a mantra as Eena slowly came too. “Uhh…Wahhh…” She stated as the girl quickly grabbed Eena’s sword and thrusted it into her hands. “Were under attack by bandits you have to help us please!” She pleaded as Eena blinked dully still in a bit of a stupor. “Banndiot? Oh…That’s a problem…Better goooo” She stated beginning to waddle towards the opposite exit of the wagon. As she tried to exit she hit her shin on the wooden rail. “GAH!” She shouted in pain as she fell into the sandy road below giving her a face full of sand. “What in hells!” The bandit leader and his group ran to the back to find what made that thump. “HRRK *cough* *cough*” Eena bellowed clearing out and rubbing as much of the sand off of her now fully awake. She soon turned to see four fully armed men starring at her in somewhat wonder though that passed as they quickly scowled.

“So think you can take us on do you? You ain’t got a prayer woman last I checked four isn’t one and you don’t look like no orc berserker.” He stated raising his weapon as his companions followed suite. Eena drew her blade in turn taking a stoic disposition and began to quickly think. “Damn it I’m so dead! Where the hell did that idiotic merchant think he was driving getting us in this problem! Gods please give me the strength to get out of this mess!” She quickly darted her eyes to her horse thinking of just popping on him and running. No good he was straddled to the carriage making that impossible and the thieves had none of their own. So thinking quickly she took a deep breath and tried her one favorite yet desperate gambit. “It is you who should tremble in fear for you face Eena! Of house Eaglehart legendary in all the land.” She spoke with a tone that would fit a royal announcer she had practiced it pretty well she thought.

“Eagle-wha? You think a name is going to cause us to run in terror lady? HAH!” The bandit laughed as did two of his companions. ‘Seriously everyone should know what my ancestors did! Not even the merchant knew a damn thing about my family; it’s as if everything I was told about our family history was an exaggerated lie! Now that I think about it that can’t be true right?’ She began to think until she saw one of the bandits begin to back off. “Hey Bons what the hell are you doing!’ The bandit leader questioned as the bandit began shaking. “Eaglehart…That Sigil…No…NO…NOOOO!” He dropped his weapons and fell to the floor assuming a fetal position. His companions were unable to snap him out of it. Feeling a sense of victory Eena decided to put this to her advantage. “Hah you see! Our name instills such fright! So unless you yourself wish to become nothing more than a sniveling worm. Go on and face the might of thy strength!” She spoke as the bandits seemed to hesitate until the leader spit. “Sod it…Ju your with me Lance make sure that carriage don’t go nowhere and try to get Bons up!” The bandit griped his axe and approached. ‘Well that didn’t work…Damn it a fight it’s going to be then.’ Eena got into position as the man raised his axe intending to strike with a powerful blow. Eena raised her left arm to block the blow with her…Shield…That was in the carriage…Thinking quickly she deflected the great axe away with her sword narrowly avoiding damaging anything vital but the force of the strike caused to crash into the carriage. The bandit recovered faster as he attempted another blow. Eena quickly dived underneath the wagon as the great axe embedded itself in the side of the wagon scaring the girl inside causing her to let out a high pitch yell.

When Eena made to the other side she saw the two were right on her tail! She soon ran to the forest, she spied a strong looking branch pulled it back and wait for the bandit to come around the corner. When seeing his face she unleashed the branch the bandit was quick as he ducked his companion wasn’t so fortunate taking a hard stick to the face! He soon wailed on the floor as he seem to lose a few teeth. “C’mer you tramp!” The bandit stated striking at Eena again with such force is caused to crash into the tree behind her. ‘What is this bastard half Minotaur!’ She complained mentally as she stumbled upwards and charged at him before he could ready his axe! However he used his axe to block her blow then with his strength proceeded to force her against a tree as one of the sharp sides of his axe came slowly down to her face. ‘Nononono UP go UP!’ She tried to force her blade to raise the axe but he proved the stronger causing whatever gains to be quickly lost. Even worst it seems his companion was slowly getting up. ‘Damn it think Eena Think please think!’ she began to panic as it seemed her adventure to find her long lost cousin was about to come to a sudden end.

Face first in the dirt, Cutter planted his hand down and raised back up looking at the horse he recently purchased "How exactly am I supposed to ride a horse when it treats me like this?" It turns out, unlike some other skills he simply had after waking up, horseback riding wasn't part of his regained repertoire. Standing back up he approached the beast again, hands holding out "Easy... easy now..." He planted his palm upon the beast's back working up the strength to get back up "Seriously Cutter, just up and on... like the last six times. Do you not like me beast? Well, that's a shared sentiment, c'mon boy let's go home."

He about-faced taking the beast's reins in hand, he'd walk back to the hut outside Alliria if it was required. The last few days had been dull, especially after the siege. He'd finally gotten that adrenaline high and now that he wasn't fighting it felt like something was off, well more than usual. Catching a glimpse of a nearby carriage that had been passing by, except the events had seemed to change, wood splintered a girl running into the nearby woods as two men chased after holding weapons, the other two standing near the carriage where moments earlier there was a scream. 'Perfect, time to scratch the itch'

He dropped the horse's reins and took off towards the carriage a few, drawing his longsword and shaking his head, the man on the ground was curled up and seemingly having a conniption fit, the other was begging him to stand up and help, that was until he saw Cutter and drew his blade. "Stay away unless you want to get cut!" Without a word he dashed over to the first bandit, parrying his short sword, Cutter ran his own blade across the bandit's wrist, his pained cry followed as he dropped the weapon. Cutter then reared back and sent his fist forward, it made contact with a snap as he felt the nose break, bandit hitting the ground not seconds later.

"Ser... Miss, you're fine now!" He looked down at the other one cowering in a ball and gave him a strange glance, Cutter kicked him straight in the temple eliminating the immediate threat. "Thank your Ser... but the girl who was with us, she needs help!" Cutter looked over his shoulder at the older man and reluctantly nodded, dashing off into the woods, after a second or two of running he heard the yell "Tramp!"

As soon as Cutter had a glimpse of the situation he thought about the best courses of action, he'd engage the one getting up, though this girl needed help. Raising his hand, Cutter telekinetically gripped the forest floor underneath the hulking figure and ripped away his footing with a tug of the hand. "Push back now!" that was all the time he had, raising his sword to block a blow from the other bandit.

• Yay
Reactions: Eena
‘Who the hell?! Ugh no time for that!’ She thought as she felt the bandits hold on his weapon slipping as he lost his footing. “HA!” She shouted as she swung with all her might disarming the great axe from the bandit. However the force made him even more imbalanced as he shifted forward. “Hey hey WHOA!” Eena tried to move backwards to avoid him but ended up tripping on her cape. The action also caused her to lose her grip on her sword as it’s sent airborne. The bandit landed over her covering her from head to toe. “Ughhh tish ishnt muhh betrrr!” A muffle is heard underneath the bandit seemed to be dazed trying his best to gather his wits.

The other bandit prepares his slash at the newcomer until he see’s a flying sword coming directly at him! "ACK!" He yells just barely able to deflect the blade as the sword embeds itself in a sturdy branch just out of reach. "Whew that was close...Alright your gonna get it!" He warns still ready to fight as he raises his iron sword that’s missing half it’s blade. “Huh?!” He panics, seems that deflect effort proved too much for his poor quality iron sword. Desperate and panicking he at first tried to put the sword back together by smashing the two pieces. When that didn’t work he jumped trying to reach the girls bastard sword failing to reach it’s handle. He turned looking at the man with a rather frightened look but soon changed to a pleading look. “Ehehe Could we call a timeout for um getting new weapons, you know honor and uhh things you knights think is um fair?” He asked

• Love
Reactions: Cutter Wright
Intercepting the first strike cutter blinked in confusion, the blow was weak.. like the weapon was being swung by a noodle, pushing away the blade Cutter prepared himself once more, however, what followed was a series of events that would leave even the mages of Elbion scratching their heads. the hulking figure slipped and landed on the female knight, that wasn't the weirdest part, her parry not only disarmed him but her as well.

Cutter glanced back at his opponent just long enough to watch the blade impact with his own mid-strike, the girl's blade impaling in a tree. His, however, split like a banana, watching as the man began to panic, Cutter looked over to the woman hearing he muffled yelps while she tussled, looking back to his own bandit who was now trying to reach the woman's sword “Ehehe Could we call a timeout for um getting new weapons, you know honor and uhh things you knights think is um fair?”

"Well, I'm sure that might work for others, but I'm no Knight so-" He stopped mid-sentence blinking a few times 'Kill him, Cutter.' Shaking off the feeling Cutter approached his sword raised, stopping himself a mere couple of feet and raising his hand a short telekinetic shove to trip the bandit, cutter standing over him "Run before I part your head from your shoulders."

The bandit almost fell backward but managed to regain his footing a bit confused at what pushed him in the first place. Fearing an attack the man covered himself with both arms attempting to stop the steel with whatever flesh he could sacrifice. Though no blade came and a simple threat was issued. “Thank you sir! Thank you! I swear to turn over a new leaf, name my first borne after you…and…and…I’ll just be going!” He vowed while consistently walking backwards not wishing to waste this chance at freedom. As with all bandits running away seemed what they did best in tight situations seemingly scaling a nearby hill of rocks without much effort before vanishing out of view.

On the other foot the brawny leader of the bandits rose from his fallen position. “Ughhh…Where did that…Like a freaking snake pulled me feet from under.” He grumbled looking down at the girl who seemed to gasp for air. When the man raised himself. “Gods…Your stench is like trying to breath in needles. Hrrrk *cough Cough*” She stated rising a bit but quickly hold the side of her ribs. “Guh damn must of hit that pretty hard.” She stated as the shadow of the man overtook her. “I wouldn’t worry about that.” He stated grabbing her neck and raising her off the floor. “Hrrk-Hey!” She complained as the burly bandit leader smirked. “Hey I decided not to kill you lady you should be grateful!” He countered as she attempted to grab her blade only to find nothing in her sheath. “Look who ran out of choices hehehahaha!” He laughed but soon felt a hard bonk on his head. “OW! HELLS?!” She was using the sheath to attack him annoyed he grabbed the next attack and threw away the sheath. “Persistent bitch arentcha…” He heard someone coming behind him. “Ju finally up! Took you long enough! Bring some rope and tie up this wench. After that we can finally get back to plundering!” He ordered unwilling to take his eyes off the girl in case she decided to do something else.

There was a part of him that was about to swing, realizing with one simple swipe he could stop this banit with a stroke of the blade, after all would he really change his ways, how could cutter know someone else wouldn't sget hurt. regardless he stoped himself nodding in an irritated fashion. "Uh-huh" Now standing there as his opponent seemingly took the chivalric order of running away, Cutter looked back over to the hulking man who was regaining his footing, then gazing back up to the sword impaled in the tree, he raised his hand and tired dislodging it with his telekinesis, though it really was stuck in there and now the leader was choking the gril. "Seriously... I can't"

Cutter figured a fight with the brawny bastard would be the easiest wat out of this situation, brushing his braided hair back and reading his sword. *Ahem* "Unfortunatly your friends are all either taking a much needed rest... or currently running in the opposite direction, so how about you put her down before i run this blade through your back ehh?" Cutter might be a bit of a shithead but stabing a man in the back quite literally was even beyond him, well that and he was itching for a fight like a mutt with mange, looking to Eena, He gripped his sword tighter, regardless cutter would do something soon or else she'd be in bad.

• Popcorn
“What?!” He said in surprise turning his head to spy an unfamiliar man. The brawny man shrugged. “That’s how it is eh? Well you got me I’ll surrender.” He stated letting the girl down but not letting her go. “So you play catch often?” He asked as he tightened his grip on Eena and as he threw her at Cutter! “Shome!” Is all she could think of saying or just what came out. As she crossed her arms around her face in case the stranger decided to avoid catching her. Still would hurt like hell though.

The bandit would use this distraction to dive grabbing his great axe and looking at the new man with a smirk that dripped with a certain beastly nature. “Ya know it’s going to be a real pain gathering up my crew now that you scattered them to the four winds. So tell you what you join my crew and we rob these folk, and I won’t have to chop you in two and leave you as crow food.” He offered not that in his mind this partnership would last this bastard had wronged him and he in his true nature aint the forgiving type. As he waited for his answer his finger seemed to play with the sharp end of his axe he seemed to cut himself but he neither winced nor noticed to pain. Though his breathing seemed to become more labored though it’s more intense almost growling as if he’s about to leap at Cutter at any moment.

Cutter just stood there while the moving mass of muscle said the word "surrender" 'Cutter. he's lying, you know that... after all, it takes one to know one. Now bathe in his insides' He'd gotten pretty good at suppressing the voice inside but when it made a point, the raven-haired man couldn't help but listen. He came up with plans to take him down, however, the thought process was interrupted and the bandit's next words got him to perk up a bit more with a "What?"

watching the girl's tensed-up body hurled like a sack of potatoes. Cutter took one step back, then another, and another. Stopping and raising his free arm, he let out a minor bust of telekinesis in front of himself, the grass billowing ever so slightly when Girl made an impact she'd feel like it was a wall of gelatinous air, Cutter then dropped his sword and raised both arms in a cradle, catching her as the brute began his offer "*Oomfp* Nine hells this guy needs to catch a hint... you okay miss?" Cutter placed Eena upwards while looking at the hulking figure who'd reacquired his weapon. 'Good, now don't hold back' This was the better outcome anyway, Cutter shifted the dirt under his foot, sword floating back up into his hand.

Cutter didn't wait for him to make the first move, stretching out his arm he reached around "That seems quite lucrative, however, I'd like to resend the offer..." Telekinetically grasping a rock lodged in the forest floor, a bit of strain before the boulder dislodged from the roots and vines, then shot toward the bandit. Now it was his turn, Cutter reared up taking his blade in both hands, his blue eyes turning a red crimson, his veins following suit, using his abilities to enhance his body Cutter tore off like a rocket towards the bandit using the boulder he'd thrown as cover, preparing a slash for when the time was right

Eena braced herself for whatever she was going to collide into until she felt herself suddenly stop. There wasn't an impact just a stillness in fact she couldn’t even feel her feet on the ground. When she tried to plant them she just felt the air again until she heard a voice asking for her condition. “Ye-Yeah I’m fine.” Then she slowly felt herself lowered to the ground. ‘Well that’s some magic I’ve never seen before.’ She thought as she saw the bandit offer to partner up to the stranger. Eena seemed to be worried for a moment it made sense afterall she wasn’t sure if this guy was here out of the goodness of his heart. Defeating Eena and taking the other two would’ve been a piece of cake especially since she was disarmed. Though the man rejected his offer even following it up with a attack of his own. An attack with both magic and his own sword. ‘Okay so he’s not a wizard or maybe he’s some kinda wizard warrior?’ She thought since most spell casters she saw just specialized in one school and took it to the max.

The bandit whirled his great axe with ease as he swung at the rock smashing it to pieces. Eena complimented on his aim and accuracy however…That’s not a mace or a hammer. The bandit gave a angered growl as he saw one side of his great axe blade damaged and possibly dulled by the blow. “Argh shody piece of shit!” He vented as he brought up his pole part of his great axe to block Cutter's attack. Yet the force of his strike managed the dig into the bandit's left shoulder. “RRGH…SHHH…HAAA…That’s Good…” He stated with that smile of his that showed no cheer just those ugly teeth… “Don’t have to work myself up now…Now let’s bleed together.” Suddenly the mans eyes seem to go completely white and his expression that smile. “BLEED! BLEED! BLEED!” He screamed like a mantra, he would attempt to knock Cutter away and cleave down with enough force to split a tree in two.

Eena looked on in horror. “Oh nooo…He’s a freaking berserker!” she realized as she attempted to flag down the stranger. “Get away from him!” She pleaded

The rock crumbled as expected Cutter followed through, his sword making contact with the shaft of the axe, yet he pushed through slamming the blade into the fellow's shoulder, yet through all the flesh cutter had sliced, this was different, the muscle seemingly stopping the blow of his sword, Cutter worked hard to suppress his own smile. "Now that is a smile only a mother could love-"'work himself up?' 'Back up Cutter...' Pulling his sword from the man's shoulder and shaking his head. "I'd rather keep my blood on the inside thanks!" 'too late, block'

Cutter didn't heed the voice's warning and the shaft of the ax checked him in the face, his brow was suddenly warm and his mouth filled with iron and for a moment Cutter forgot where he was, his head pounding while the man stumbled back before regaining his composure. but by then he'd barely registered the woman's words, and even then the term "Berserker" was entirely foreign to Cutter, the axe now came down full force, stopping it was the only thing in his mind.

Enhancing himself once again Cutter swung his sword upward with all this might while creating a protective buffer around his torso, though it didn't matter. The longsword made contact his muscles strained, even with his greatly enhanced physical force the axe still barreled down his psychic armor only softening the blow as the blade slammed down into his shoulder, Cutter giving a grunt and a yelp, as he felt the blood trickle down his torso. "Screw that, he can run instead."

His coat billowed slightly as he gathered the telekinesis in his muscles and veins, the blood vessels popping out like he was straining and then turning Black his eyes glossing over red. Cutter's sword then started morphing, the rosebud hilt wilting outward, the blade turning black and cracking as red energy filled the newly formed gaps. His blue coat shaded down turning a soot color and tails splintered off of the frock. "My Turn asshole"Cutter shoved the blade up, out, and off his shoulder, using the same motion Cutter lifted the blade up above his head and with an ungodly might brought it back down towards the berserker's chest

‘This guy is almost as crazy as the bandit…Not only that but what kinda wizard changes his clothes like that or weapon.’ She thought as she saw him go toe to toe with the berserker telling her that the bandit should run! Whatever magic he had she doubted he could keep it up forever unlike the madman before them. Eena shook her head. “He won’t! Every sense of reason he had is gone. That bastard only has two commands in his head! Kill or be killed! Not only that he’s only going to get harder to kill the longer you fight him like that! You have to…umm…err think Eena think!” She tried to recall her time in the mercenaries how they handled Berserkers. There were only two. One, they had cornered the man then he went mad killing two horsemen and their steeds with his bare hands! They managed to kill him by leading him into a pitfall trap that the men had set up as the horsemen distracted him. It was a gruesome view seeing his corpse impaled like that. The other they didn’t have the luxury as it was a full on battle! Instead the captain order the Archers to aim low some even hit his…Ugh…The man somehow powered through but eventually the arrows did their work. The man’s legs couldn’t function and the pikes finished him off. ‘So where does that leave us…a pitfall? By myself it would take forever! Shoot at his legs? I have no arrows or a bow never fired one even if I did so I doubt I could hit him.’ She grumbled as she was running low on ideas. Then it hit her she couldn’t but her wizard stranger might!

“You have to make him stop moving or attack him from a distance! You’re a wizard right like turn the ground to ice or um…raise vines from the ground to grab him! Or just throw a fireball at his fac-“ she then looked at their surroundings realizing they were covered in trees. “Wait bad idea no fireball no fireball!” She warned wishing not to start a forest fire..

The bandit seemed to not notice the change too wrapped up in his warped sense of survival. He wielded his great axe’s weight as if it was made of wood. Rotating the blade with blinding speed he met with Cutter’s own slash head on with his own. Cutter’s sword bit into the old iron as it seem to cut into the blade though only half way. Seems this iron still had some strength left though it was plain who had the superior steel. At first the bandit seem to buckle under Cutter’s strength but still he held yet his expression seemed more excited. “Hehehhahah!” He giggled with no care until he bent his great axe backward to bring their faces closer. Until if left alone he would feel a near unstoppable force shove him backwards! This time however the bandit had a target though an aimed at shoving him towards the tree following up with a clean slice towards his head!

His blade made contact, the surprise was there, but behind his altered state," not much emotion resided in Cutter's face outside of raw aggression. While they were engaged in the struggle he picked up her words when she mentioned he got stronger as they fought it was a significant indicator for Cutter that his fight needed to end, his Awakening wouldn't last, his muscles were tearing themselves apart under the force of his power and the pain was near excruciating. "I'll end this quickly then."

He finally felt his strength begin to prevail, but it was momentary as his powers were slowly ticking down, while the other man's power was slowly ticking up. He heard the mention something about tactics and trying to stop his movement or attacking from a distance, followed by some nonsense about magic, and that would be great if Cutter knew any. His face encroached on the hulking figure pushing down as hard as possible Cutter knowing what needed to happen. His crimson iris staring down the stark white of the berserker as a smile erupted, Cutter then let himself be shoved backward, slowing his momentum and sliding to a halt, he raised the blade perpendicular and intercepted the attack *crack*, Cutter winced as he left his shoulder fracture, before once again used the berserkers own force to jumping away with the blow!

The red cracks in his sword began to glow brighter as Cutter soared backward, he raised his longsword upwards and dropped the awakening form. "Hold this!" Bringing his sword downward a blade comprised of sickly red energy sparked outward, screaming as it split the air soaring towards his target. "I'm not a Mage... I'm telekenetic, this is about all I can do for range. Now get your weapon and prepare yourself!" He swung his sword twice as two more beams followed! Cutter had fought ogres hoped up on spice and this was a comparable experience, for now, he would simply fire more and more of the beams to slow him, but stoping the brute was a different story. "Girl, I'm Cutter... if you're intent on helping then assist me, I need to get close- I'm going to try and shatter his skeletal structure with my abilities." The bandits' life would become excruciating if the pain didn't immediately give him a heart attack and kill him.

“Are you crazy my sword is still stuck in a tree and I’m the smallest compared to you lot!” She complained as she saw this Cutter’s onslaught against the berserker. The Berserker took the beams in stride as they seem to sear his skin into a pulpy red. Yet the man persists and soon began closing the distance. She heard his plan and her shoulders seemed to drop. “C-Closer?! We’ll be torn to shreds if you go back there or me unless…” She began thinking of an idea a real bad idea in her mind. “Ok *Gulp* I’ll distract him please make it quick whatever that magic of your does!” She stated running a bit away from Cutter then she recalled what that veteran told her about distracting the berserker. She took a deep breath. “RAAAHHHHHH!” she yelled out as the man stopped his charge. His smile was no longer there and was replaced with a scowl. Then he bellowed out a warcry of his own that left Eena’s and probably Cutters ears ringing. ‘Stay…Calm..Stay…Fierce…You are strong…You are the lion…You are an unstoppable Minotaur!’ Eena stated to herself as she bellowed out a threatening yell followed by what seemed like a scoff and then she spit. That seemed to infuriate the berserker as he changed his target to her charging at her with blinding speed and a raging look!

‘Fierce…Strong….Powerful!’ She thought as the berserkers feet getting near her grew every more pounding. ‘I’mmm Mino-mi-ih-‘ Her thoughts started to falter as she saw him lift his axe. “I..am…The…Smallest littlest mouse…AND I’M OUT OF HERE! She stated trying to turn but the man was already on her. She narrowly avoided his axe swing losing a few hairs in the process. She tried to dive away from the Berserker but he caught her red cape pulling her back down. Then he wound up his axe making a low strike at girl and then she…Vanished. The berserker seemed confused on one hand was her cape the other his axe. He looked left and right unable to see her. Eena however was holding on to dear life on the pool part of the great axe. She had the most 'I’ve seen death' look on her face. Needless to say the bastard was quite distracted in his search for her.

Last edited:
Cutter knew it was a risk but he was by no means weak. Knowing if this hulking figure got back to that old man and the girl they'd die for sure was enough motivation because what cutter didn't mention to the girl was that his telekinesis had its limits, except when he made tactile contact. What the raven-haired man saw next was the best recreation of the mouse and the lion, as for whatever reason, the berserker took after her.

Cutter's sword returned to normal slipping it back into the sheath, he focused his powers around himself
'Fass, Faster! Go' The air billowed around him as he created an enhanced physical power, then he reared back like a sprinter, watching the girl seemingly disappear 'Clever thing... now break him' and with a boom Cutter shot off towards the hulking mass, closing the distance in a matter of seconds, slamming into his back like a battering ram!

"Thanks, girl!" Cutter had no idea where she went, his passenger however was seemingly aware that she was alright for now. Hands placed upon the berserker's back, with all of Cutter's metal might he reached in. There was a backlash, as all the pain the berserker received now echoed to Cutter yet his hands held firm. After what was just a moment Cutter's eyes turned red again, he was forcing his "Awakening" in the berserker body, except he was using it to a deadly extreme, the veins on the berserk back where Cutter laid his hands would turn black before bursting in an excruciating manner, then he'd contract the bandits bone in a fashion that should shatter them like glass, with extra focus being placed in the legs. If this worked, they'd both hear grinding sounds from his bones collapsing against themselves within the next second.

"RAGGGHHHH” The yell that the berserker let out was even worse then the one before! Yet the moment his voice died out one of his arms dropped to his side, then both his knees to the floor. Yet even his calf’s seem to give way as finally with a thunderous thump he fell! No more smiles or that look filled with a terrible rage just a drooling expression that made it difficult to tell if he was alive or not.

Surprisingly his grip on the axe was steady as he fell to the ground, even in death it seemed he valued holding onto his weapon more than other parts. Eena seemed a bit dazed as the man thanked her. “Hu-oh I…Wa-” She began to say until she felt herself going backwards seems that grip on the axe was failing causing her to fall. With a crash she felt the blade part which was a little heavy hit her stomach. “OHHO UMPH!” She grunted in utter pain as she lifted the blade part off her body. She then got up wobbling a bit as she steadied herself against a tree. “No problem…Is he dead?” She asked gazing down at the drooling man. It seemed like he was alive? Or was that drool just the his dying last action? With another motion she picked up her cape and fastened it around her shoulders though her end piece of the cloth was in tatters. ‘Just perfect…’ She thought another bill to add on for her excursion into adventuring.

Cutter still had his hands placed on his back, Even after the thing went limp there was a large hesitation to remove his grasp. Yet he couldn't stand there forever, taking two steps back his eyes turned back to their normal sky blue, Cutter now pretty sure the shock had made him comatose. Looking around the berserker towards his new acquaintance, who was lifting the axe off of her smaller body. "Alright?" He then looked at the berserker's face, wiping the blood out of his eye.

"I think he's dead..." Cutter honestly wasn't sure he knew he'd at least blow out his veins from the reddened skin across the berserker's body and that should be enough to stop his muscles from working, but to his exact state who knew? Cutter reached up towards her sword giving it a tug, the blade dislodged from its resting place and floated down next to the girl. He reached up to his shoulder trying to hold the cut together and wincing. "Just to make sure." Cutter drew his sword and placed it against the berserker's neck, then leaned inward to push the blade inward.

She took her blade, “Thanks hmm?” She noticed that she’s missing the sheath she used to thwack the bandit with. After a little searching she found it quickly placing it at her side and sliding her sword in. She then turned to the man as he hovered over the berserker. It seemed like his eyes had changed from one color to the next but she assumed it was her eyes playing tricks on her mind or just her exhaustion.

Watching the blade slowly enter the back of the man’s neck made Eena feel a little queasy. “Hu-“ She began but quickly shakes off the feeling. Honestly she didn’t feel like losing her dinner over a guy who tried to kill her. It wasn’t even the first time she’s seen a man get killed like that still its something she never liked to witness. “I’m fine…Just um my chest still is a bit sore.” She stated trying to show the killing didn’t bother her. Then as the danger was gone the reason came to her mind why this guy helped her. “Listen...I’m really grateful for the rescue but if your expecting some kind of grand reward I’m afraid I don’t have much to offer…And what I do I kinda need for my journey.” She stated a bit nervous half expecting him to just attack her rob everything off her corpse and leave none to tell the tale.

“Though as my uncle always said an Eaglehart remembers their dues. So I’ll owe you a favor if it’s within my power I’ll do it. If you want you could ask for it now or at a later time?” She asked as something else hit her in the head she hadn’t introduced herself not that there wasn’t a free moment in that brawl. “Oh my name is Eena Eaglehart, Daughter of Teon Eaglehart, Of the grand and illustrious Eagleharts of old! I’m sure you’ve heard of us as you seem more well-traveled.” She introduced herself and also asked surely those fool bandits and that one track minded merchant were just flukes.

Pulling the sword from the neck of the bandit, whatever his status before, he was more than likely dead now. Unlike her, Cutter was essentially unfazed outside of being a bit grossed out by the blood lingering on his sword mixed with the pain throbbing through his shoulder. "Right... try not to think about it much."
He never knew what that feeling was like, the uneasiness that came along with killing, when he was first attacked on the road after he woke up he barely felt a thing.

He looked back at Eena, thinking about how to phrase it, the truth, well even he didn't know the truth. "I uhh- got what I wanted out of this fight" Hopefully, that was good enough to deter her, in actuality Cutter knew he was the very definition of a bloodthirsty fighter. he did it for the thrill. "Its a pleasure to meet you Eana, I Uhh- haven't heard of the family though that's probably due to my amnesia, for a while fundamental trade speak was all I could recall."

He didn't really need anything, his long-term job was a merc and he'd been making serious headway. looking back through the forest he could make out parts of the wagon, then the face of the dumb animal he'd been trying to ride then his eye's glanced to Eena. "Well, if it isn't too much trouble perhaps a ride?"

• Popcorn
“Eh Alright…” Eena states unsure what to believe. ‘He got what he needs already? That’s a bit weird.’ She thought trying to think maybe he took something from one of the bandits that was valuable? ‘Yeah that’s probably it…’ She topped off that thought.

“Sorry about that don’t know many people with amnesia though I heard there are some fortune tellers who could help with revealing your past…I think…Never went to them myself just heard it about in taverns.” She offered unsure if that would help him probably not since the word she got them from happen to be either drunken mercenaries or just drunks.

“Well the offer stands if you ever change your mind. As for the ride…That’ll depend-“ She follows his eyes toward the wheel in the brushes. Proceeding to walk with Cutter towards it. “On the merchant though I’m sure he’ll agree afterall you saved our-“ As they cleared the forest Eena is surprised to find the wheel was a spare wooden wheel that must have broken when it fell off the carriage. Eena’s eyes darted around trying to find their carriage! Only finding the knocked out bandit, a blood trail what was probably the other bandit Cutter had wounded running off in another direction. Then her eyes finally saw a trail mark left by wheels that were from the carriage. Everything started to come into her mind. “That…Little…After I nearly lost my head he turns tail the first minute he gets in the clear! If I ever find that bastard I’ll do twice worse than those bandits!” Now there was a small part in her head telling her. ‘Well he does have a daughter to look after and betting to see if you came back would be a bad idea like gambling with your family’s life bad.’ Though those thoughts were far beyond and rage closer. “RRAGH! BASTARD I’ll GET YOU!” She shouted in the merchants direction not that he could hear her since he was long gone. Probably bolted the minute Cutter went into the woods.

"Thanks for the info however, I don't think I want to find out just yet... whoever he- I was, isn't the person I am now. I'd prefer to keep it that way for at least a while longer" Cutter was honestly afraid of it, every fiber of who he is now was telling him to not look into his past, though sooner or later he'd have to face the truth. or possibly someone who even knew him, though he'd deal with that when the time came.

With Eena on his heels, Cutter broke through the shrubbery to see their ride absent, while the swordsman was disappointed, there was also a hint of surprise. he should have killed both the bandits and guaranteed the safety of the old man and his companion. Then again, perhaps the coot thought Cutter and Eena would be slaughtered by the berserker which was a fair assumption. "That's... not good." How the hell would they both get back now, Cutter looked to the animal he'd tied up and gave a grimace "Shit, Pride... good horse." He'd prefer to take a wagon after all this animal had been giving him hell for the last week. He was either light and Eena seemed so as well, worst case scenario they'd ride back together on his horse.

Cutter reached up and pushed his hair back taking a few steps towards the beast gripping his shoulder "C'mon be good huh? Miss Eena, are you capable of riding?" Hopefully Eena would be open to the idea, or they'd be stuck on the road for several days before they got back to alliria.

Eena still seemed a bit depressed at her loss as she turned to Cutter looking almost forlorn. “I had a warhorse that was tied to that carriage…I was going to sell for a profit in town downgrade to some palfrey and at least stay in town for a few days. I was going to relax at the bath houses even stay at a nice inn!” She stated almost seemingly about to break into tears she seemed to be going through some sort of five stages of grief unable to give a coherent answer. She then turned her eyes to the man who was laying on the ground still in a fetal position. Her expression seems to grow to anger as she approached him. “You and your bastard friends have cost me big! Now…” She grabbed his neck collar bringing his face to her own as a wicked grin appeared on her face. “Now…Your going to pay me back by showing me and my companion here your hideout. RIGHT?! She gave a mocking tone at the end though it was obvious she wasn’t asking. The man just looked at her families sigil at the front of her surcoat and gave that panicked look again. “No..NO!…Please I… Please don’t hurt me! Please I’m good…I’m fast…I’m doing it right! Please…Don’t hurt me…Mrrphhahhh! He let out a cry bawling before Eena as all threats seemed to vanish as she dropped the man.

She began to think of something to say but choose to not say it. “Gods there goes that idea…” She muttered remembering how mercenaries usually beat the information out of certain individuals Eena found she didn’t exactly want to. Especially not when he was like this. Even as she walked back to Cutter the man was still crying. She looked to Cutter now shaken free from her depression from witnessing that. “Well a bit though I wouldn’t consider myself a master or anything.” She replied getting ready to mount up and move on though the wailing still egged at her heart. “Argh…Can you do something about him. He obviously doesn’t like me or my name…Maybe some kinda of sleep spell or whatever is that your kinda magic does?” She stated hopefully to put an end to whatever nightmares were troubling him. ‘If he keeps wailing chances are something else will find him. To be fair something may find him regardless if we help him or not just a slight lesser chance if he’s quiet.’ She thought as she waited for Cutter’s possible solution.