LFG First Thread

Rue

Only Marginally a Good Person
Character Biography
Link
I'm feeling pretty good about the state of my character bio, so I figured now's the time to figure out what I want to write about. I'd rather not just jump into an open topic yet, though. Most of my RP experience has been in home-brewed pseudo-DnD form, in person and on couches, so I have a little bit of adjustment to do.

Anyone willing to do a low-key story arc with me? Rue is currently hanging out in Fel'Addas, and I don't know enough about the world yet to feel any good motivation about moving him, so it'd be cool if we could do something there. Things that might work:

A social thread with a couple people in some venue, like a tavern? Could start chill enough before breaking out in drama and hijinks. Rue is always looking for ways to kill boredom, so I imagine he'd be recruited into something easily enough, especially if there's magical junk to learn, or any kind of junk to learn at all.

Some coincidental environmental thing forces some people to act together? Like, maybe there's a brawl, and it's between NPCs, or one or more of our people is involved in it, and it manages to drag the rest of us in because of some imminent threat or shifting stakes? Maybe something important to one of our characters gets stolen, and it's a big enough deal that Random Strangers want to help?

Something else entirely? If you have any fun ideas that could take place in Fel'Addas, I'm happy to roll with whatever, and I love to brainstorm stuff and develop ideas. It could be cool to get a small group together, like 3 or 4 people, but I'm down to do some one-on-one threads, too.

Last edited:
Rue

I would be down to do some sort of social thread.

Djana is quite the world traveler, and has some small reason to venture to Fal'Addas. Perhaps we can work up something on the more relaxed side? Not a Tavern necessarily but a high scale Inn(Gotta keep it classy).

We could mark the thread as a Chronicle so others could join in :)

Hey, Djana Mahin! Thanks for the reply. :)

Sounds good to me! Your character sounds like a lot of fun; I'm sure Rue'll be delighted to meet her. I'll start working on an introduction.

I hope you're doing well!

Last edited: