Private Tales Fire and Forked Tongues

A private roleplay only for those invited by the first writer
Bask looks at her slyly...And then flicks his tongue forward

"It seems that was a fair judgement...Now then,how about i give a small something for your being here"

One of the cultist grabs a ring and hands it to Bask

"I'm going to give this to you...But at least tell me your name...After all,i've told you mine"

• Smug
Reactions: Iris
Iris.” She told him. She didn’t much trust his gift, so she’d take the ring but not don it.

“So where are we off to Master Bask?”

The ring is small and somewhat old looking...But it seems to be made of silver with a snake on it with emerald eyes

"This was my fathers...But i didn't know him so i don't feel bad about giving this to you" he says

The cultist quickly leave and Bask then looks her in the eyes

"Oh" he laughs "Master you say?Quite keen aren't you?We are going to a place of evil and corruption...Nagal...But we must sneak in" he says

"Iris...What a...Beautiful name" he says,with a honest expression

• Smug
She rolled her eyes, “calm down. I call everyone I work for Master so there’s no need to feel special. Alright, so where and what is this Nagal? Anything I need to know beforehand?

Bask looks at her with dead seriousness

"Besides the fact that my...Siblings live their...No not much else to say,except well...The bounty on my head that is" he says

Bask also looks at her for a second

(Mind:So she has other Masters?Interesting)

• Nervous
(Alright i have to leave but don't worry...Just finish your message and we'll continue later today ok?)

• Cry
“Very well. And what are we going in for?” She asked. “And if we run into your siblings, what do we need to do?”

Bask looks at her...And says with much hate

"It doesn't matter to me anymore...They disowned me...So why should i care what we do to them"

Bask crosses his arms behind his back again

"Those idiots think their so much better...They are nothing to me"

She smiled, “so immolation is on the table. Great!”

She tested her magic, she guessed that the shackles and collar had been enchanted against her doing anything to harm him, and to restrain her physically if necessary. She would try to summon her sword.

Bask looks at her and says

"You don't need those" he removes the shackles...But he still has his guard up,just in case

"You seem ready for the task at hand...So i give some of my trust" he says with hiss

• Devil
Trusting a demon, not even a half demon is trustworthy, it’s extremely dumb to do so, but she’ll humor him for now. “Well thanks.”

She glanced about, “so how exactly are we going to go about doing this.”

Bask looks at her with a scowl,he slithers towards her again and says

"Simple...We get in undetected and gather what we can"

Bask then slithers closer and then says

"You think you can handle my request?"

• Devil
She cracked her neck, then her fingers. “Please, I can handle anything.”

“Just tell me where they are, and I can see us in and out.”

Bask looks at her in the eyes...Gazing into them and says

"Nagal is east from here...I will also need to go somewhere else after...Located inside the castle itself"

• Sip
“Should I accompany you into the castle? Or do you want to go alone?”

Bask looks at her and says

"Well...I would be foolish if i said no...So yes i need your company"