Private Tales Fire and Forked Tongues

A private roleplay only for those invited by the first writer

Iris

Character Biography
Link
Iris had no idea how this works. She knew that demons could be summoned with the right magic. But she wasn’t a demon, not a full demon anyway. She had been merrily snoozing away and all of a sudden she was surrounded by fire, and now she was elsewhere. And whomever summoned her knew what they were doing, because the minute the fire died away she found shackles around each wrist, and a steel band locked around her neck as a collar. And not only that but each appendage was attached to a chain that anchored her to the pentagram that had been used to summon her.

Directly in front of her was a Naga, “and who are you?”

The naga looks at her with a sly smile...He slithers closer to her as his tongue flicks forward before he says

"Your going to be a great helper in due time"

He holds out his hand

• Dab
Reactions: Iris
She pulled on the chains. “Helper? And what exactly does that entail?”

She didn’t much care for appearance but she definitely didn’t like being chained up. But he was smart to do so and it was ill-advised to let her loose.

He slithers even closer and put a hand under her chin

"Their has been some...Issues...That is why i needed your being here" a few cultist gather around them

The hand under her chin was a little far and she snapped her teeth at him. “Oh? And why would I help you?”

Bask tilts his head back to laugh...In a very creepy fashion

"Now that is good...Well darling" he says "You'll find that i can be very...Persuasive"

“And how exactly do you intend to persuade me?” She asked, pulling against the chains that held her down. “Do you intend to keep me leashed until such time as I fulfill your requests?”

The cultist behind him begin to grab items off various tables...Bask turns around for a second to see what they are doing...One of the cultist falls and breaks a piece of pottery,which Bask responds with a hiss and says

"You fool!" before hitting him with his tail,sending him into the wall...The other cultist look at Bask with fear and then they kneel down,bowing to him

Bask turns around to look at her,and he says

"Well...You'll find trances and curses to be very useful in your compliance"

• Thoughtful
She laughed at this, “such useful minions you have.”

At the mention of curses she cocked an eyebrow, “you mean these shackles aren’t cursed already? Perhaps you aren’t as smart as I thought.”

He chuckles as he crosses his arms behind his back...The cultist still bowing

"Don't be foolish,of course their cursed...But that's not all of what i have in store"

• Smug
She pulled at the chains again. “And what exactly is the nature of this curse? I might be willing to help you more readily if I get something out of it. You’ve summoned me and had the brains to chain me with magical shackles, and a collar for some reason, so I might be willing to help you.”

Bask looks behind him again to see the cultist still bowing,he gets slightly annoyed and says

"What are you idiots still doing here?Leave...NOW!"

The cultist all seem to get up in a single file and begin chanting as they leave

"And why should i free you now?" he says "You could be lying"

• Popcorn
“I never said to free me now. You can remove the chains but still leave the shackles on. So leave the shackles and free me when we’re done.” She said simply. “And if you insist on it, you can use a chain as a lead.”

(Btw i might be leaving in a bit...so if i get off,don't worry...I'll be back at around 7 or 8)

• Cry
Bask thinks long and hard about her request,but he then says

"Well since you have been a good girl...I guess i could remove the shackles"

He removes the shackles with a wave of his hand,he watches her with a scowl

• Thoughtful
At the good girl statement she scowled. “I’m no dog. Do not speak to me like one, Snake.”

The release of the chains was a relief, letting her stand up, but still leaving the metal bands around each wrist and ankle, and the steel collar hadn’t even been addressed. “So what I say it you need help with?”

Bask looks around with a slight look of defeat,his cultist look around the corner to see the events unfold

"Well...I need more help finding more...Suitable followers,as the other"he says as he looks at the cultist with a look of displeasure,they all seem startled by this and then back away a little

"And well...You are the only one at this present moment who can help me find my followers and my...fortune" he says

Bask looks around again and then turns around...Seemingly questioning something

"Hopefully my siblings don't catch wind of this" he says

He then slithers around her...Looking at her up and down

"Well,you seem to be somewhat of a fighter"

“Enough with the cryptic nonsense. What is it you want from me?” She asked, stepping out from the pentagram. “I can’t exactly help you if I don’t know what you want.”

“And fighter does summarize me fairly well, so yes, I’m a fighter.”