Exam and School App Crunch

Aero

I'm studying for the MCAT until the beginning of June and also trying to scramble to put together an application for medical school. Because I'll have to dive into writing essays after the test, I anticipate being in crunch mode until August or September. Given the time-sensitive nature of these things (rolling admissions, so essays need to be done ASAP) and how much I'm skirting the line already with how late I'm taking the MCAT, I've had to really double down on studying and getting work done. This means I have to block distractions that could keep me from studying. I haven't been able to actually look at the site much as a result, but don't hesitate to give me a poke in Discord if I owe a post since I may have just gotten caught up in app prep and studying. I'll do my best to try to get out owed posts when I have breaks.

• Yay
Reactions: Aelita
Good luck on your tests and applications!! Real life comes first so just focus on that :)

Best of luck! Handle what you gotta handle, and if a little writing helps with the self care, then cool! If it just adds stress, then ditch it and dont feel an ounce of worry or guilt! We'll be here when you are good and ready. :)