LFG Enter the Beastmaster

Topei

Character Biography
Link
New to chronicles and looking to rp with people! How do we do this? How is this done? (<_<=>_>);

Yo! Welcome. It can definitely be overwhelming at first, and you are in a good place to start looking for groups and plots! Often, posting your characters link and a quick synopsis as to what sort of adventures and shenanigans you are hoping to get into is helpful to those who might be interested in rping with you. :)

In addition to joining the discord server, you could keep an eye out for threads with the banner (Open) next to them, or (Fate)! Most fates are first person to post locks the thread in, but sometimes a writer will leaves notes saying that more than one person is welcome. And open threads are usually open to any person who feels they can enter the scene! Asking the original poster for a good angle of entry to the narrative can also be a good way to start out, in case you may be feeling a bit anxious or unsure (happens to all of us.)

Also, you can toss up an open, or fate thread of your own making and see who takes the hook!

No matter what path you take, I do hope you'll find this place to be as rewarding as many of us have. It's full of dope people writing all kinds of fantastic narratives and adventures. :)

Happy posting!

• Yay
Reactions: Topei
Thanks! To take a page from your book I guess I'll post my character's link and give a brief synopsis.

Gromat is a half orc who is currently traveling across the world doing research for a book he intends to write... a sort of bestiary or survival guide of sorts. He has interests in things from rune magic to unarmed fighting but has little experience under his belt on anything as he has only recently left his orc stronghold. Comfortable around beasts and wild environs, uneasy around large cities and communities of people he doesn't understand.
I joined the discord although I haven't introduced myself formally yet.
I will check out the Open and Fate threads or maybe make one of my own.
Thank you for the welcome!

• Cheer
Reactions: Dingo
The above recommendations are great. I just want to welcome you to Chronicles! It's a fun world to play in!

• Yay
Here is a cool new open another new member just plopped into existence! Looks like it could get pretty intense, but in a spicy way e u e.

• Yay