LFG Emotional Development

Varys

The Speaker
Character Biography
Link
Heya! I have a decent handful of threads right now that are pushing Varys' plot forward, but I want to fit another one in that will give him some form of emotional development. That isn't to say that his current stories don't accomplish this, but it's not something I want to make those plots wrap around, if that makes sense. I want to tell a story about a troubled, angry youth learning to cope with himself, and accept who he is more willingly.

That might sound contrite and needlessly deep and melancholy, but I made this character to tell a story about accepting oneself and learning to love who you are. I'm not saying this thread is going to do all of that, but I think having a story told that pushes him in that direction would be wonderful! If there's a way we can use it to develop your character as well, that would be even better!

If you want to get a feel for who Varys is, and if he might work with somebody you've got, please give his character page a skim. It's mostly up to date!

Send me a message or post here if interested. If not, no harm done!

Heya! I have a decent handful of threads right now that are pushing Varys' plot forward, but I want to fit another one in that will give him some form of emotional development. That isn't to say that his current stories don't accomplish this, but it's not something I want to make those plots wrap around, if that makes sense. I want to tell a story about a troubled, angry youth learning to cope with himself, and accept who he is more willingly.

That might sound contrite and needlessly deep and melancholy, but I made this character to tell a story about accepting oneself and learning to love who you are. I'm not saying this thread is going to do all of that, but I think having a story told that pushes him in that direction would be wonderful! If there's a way we can use it to develop your character as well, that would be even better!

If you want to get a feel for who Varys is, and if he might work with somebody you've got, please give his character page a skim. It's mostly up to date!

Send me a message or post here if interested. If not, no harm done!

Is this still up? And if so, are you also looking for a romance plot? I'm interested either way.