Roleplay OOC Cult of Darkness

Dauner

The Supreme Monarch
Character Biography
Link
I was just thinking of a simple RP idea to pass time, but when I tried to flesh it out a bit, it revealed tremendous potential. Here is a glimpse of it.
A mysterious artifact, shrouded in evil energy, is found in Alliria. A plan to create chaos is unearthed. What is this mysterious organisation that aims to destroy the established order of the world.
This is most likely going to span multiple threads, as my new aim is to establish said organisation as a hidden force on Arethil which has a very nefarious agenda.
Nothing is finalized yet until the Cult of Darkness arc is completed, and the lore of the organisation would be based on what happens IC. The end result of the arc is not preset, but would be a product of the events and choices participants in the storyline make. These include success of the cult's plan, number of dead civilians, among others. Player can choose to side with, or oppose the cult.
Let's create some chaos activity on Arethil

This thread will summarise details of the events of the arc. First thread up as soon as there's enough people. Everyone is highly encouraged to start their own threads for this arc though. Please your thread link and participants here if you're joining the fun.

• Yay
Reactions: Ashling Delaney
Cult of Darkness Arc Summary
This post holds the events that have unfolded in the arc.