Open Chronicles Cleanliness is close to Godliness.

A roleplay open for anyone to join
Toruuk couldn't help but love Fiera's attitude. She had some spunk--no, some fight in her. Initiative, too. The bull couldn't quite gather if she was toying with Jerik or not, though.
"Damn good plan, Fi. Can't wait to put on a show. I'll be sure not to go too hard on the little vizier, here."

She teased Jerik a little more and then just...stood up and walked out without a lick of shame. Toruuk's ears and brows popped up and he blinked a few times, attempting to register the view.
Damn. Surprisingly well built for an elf.
It was more her confidence than anything else, but for the first time since leaving home the bull found himself a bit flustered over a smallfolk. He glanced over at Jerik to find the man slack jawed and practically drooling. The bull snorted to try and stifle a laugh. Somehow he felt a strange moment of camaraderie with the uptight caster.

"Don't worry, buddy," Toruuk teased, lightly bumping his knuckles into Jerik's shoulder. "I'm sure she'll tend to your injuries when I'm through laying you flat. No magic! BAHAHA!"

T'was all in good spirit, of course. He returned the toast, downed his drink, and stood from the bath, taking most of the water he had been displacing with him.