Private Tales Civilized Warfare

A private roleplay only for those invited by the first writer
She tensed as the man entered clearly aggressive. Seeing his blade half drawn she hissed and sank behind Akane and hid in her tails like a cat diving into a bush.

“What does he want..” She asked suspiciously peaking out from between Akane’s ears. After he left she crept back slowly still on all fours before pulling herself up to her normal height and settling on her knees. “Control what?” She asked seeming to be genuinely confused.

• Yay
Reactions: Ōjo Akane
She tensed as the man entered clearly aggressive. Seeing his blade half drawn she hissed and sank behind Akane and hid in her tails like a cat diving into a bush.

“What does he want..” She asked suspiciously peaking out from between Akane’s ears.

The man seemed to be amused by the woman’s behavior, but he did not entirely understand her words. Akane answered as he left. “He’s a samurai, think of them as our version of knights. He’s the samurai who brought you here for treatment. Don’t worry, he’s a friend.”

After he left she crept back slowly still on all fours before pulling herself up to her normal height and settling on her knees. “Control what?” She asked seeming to be genuinely confused.

She smiled gently at Rebecca. “We can talk about that later. First, let me get you something to wear.”

She went to a low chest of drawers against one wall in the almost empty room. She opened one of the drawers and pulled out a long, red wraparound coat looking garment and a wide belt. She handed it to her and said, “go ahead and put it on. You can’t meet with the Daimyō naked after all.”

Last edited:
  • Cthuulove
Reactions: Rebecca Fourtuna
“Clothes..” Rebecca looked at them with a slight wonder before seeming to realize they were supposed to be for her. Her eyes widened as she began to try for an escape.

“Clothes bad!” She said with her fur puffed out in an annoyed display as she thrust the clothes back at the woman and turned to run stepping on her own tail in her rush and flopping to the ground. Turning to see the princess making her way towards her.

• Haha
“Clothes..” Rebecca looked at them with a slight wonder before seeming to realize they were supposed to be for her. Her eyes widened as she began to try for an escape.

“Clothes bad!” She said with her fur puffed out in an annoyed display as she thrust the clothes back at the woman and turned to run stepping on her own tail in her rush and flopping to the ground. Turning to see the princess making her way towards her.

The girl tripping on her own tail trying to escape the clothing. She giggled. “Oh come now, clothes aren’t that bad. Besides, they’re a basic requirement for everyone. You need to put it on. You can take it off later, but for right now you need to get dressed.”

She came up on her and gently, but firmly, began to slip the coat-dress, a kimonō. On end that was on she’d secure the cloth belt/corset. Once it was secured she’d step back and smile, “You look really nice in that. Now let’s go.”

• Yay
“No! Get away!” Rebecca turned to flee but was too late as the princess descended upon her. Soon she was dressed and none too pleased about it. “It’s itchy..” She pouted.

“And tight..” She added scratching at the belt only to have her hand swatted away gently, but with enough force for her to pull her hand away looking reproachfully at the princess.

As she, now that the fight was over indeed looked worthy of SOME pity. “Who are we too see? Are they scary? Important? 18 feet tall?” She asked curiosity high jacking her mind for the time being and leaving her pouting complaining by the wayside.

• Haha
“No! Get away!” Rebecca turned to flee but was too late as the princess descended upon her. Soon she was dressed and none too pleased about it. “It’s itchy..” She pouted.

“It’s silk.” She said rolling her eyes, “Maybe not worthy of an emperor but still silk. There’s no way that it’s itchy.”

“And tight..” She added scratching at the belt only to have her hand swatted away gently, but with enough force for her to pull her hand away looking reproachfully at the princess.

She giggled, “that can be fixed.”

She obliged the poor woman, and skillfully loosened the belt so that it was a little less snug. “Better?”

As she, now that the fight was over indeed looked worthy of SOME pity. “Who are we too see? Are they scary? Important? 18 feet tall?” She asked curiosity high jacking her mind for the time being and leaving her pouting complaining by the wayside.

Akane purred with a grin, “awww. You’re adorable. We’re going to see my father, Daimyō Samakura Honganji, regional warlord, our equivalent a Duke if you will. I told him that’s you had shipwrecked here, and since you are currently in his castle you are his guest, and it is only proper that he see you. Hospitality is a big deal to us, so he mostly just wants to see how you are recovering and get to know you a little.”

She then pulled open the sliding shōji door and said, “come on. He’ll be expecting you.”

Akane lead the Rebecca, probably wiggling uncomfortably every few steps in her dress, down the halls of the castle. It was nothing like the castles of the west. It was 70% wood, 20% paper and 10% white lacquer. The floors were wood, completely covered with tatami matting. There were a few staircases, one of which they ascended. They went up three floors and they approached another set of shōji doors, which Akane opened to reveal a man with nine black tails and two black cat ears.

The man was clad in black armor. Large squares were the shoulder guards and his arm so were guarded by sleeves of mail and small plates. He knelt, facing away from them, in front of a table of incense. He said, “come, sit.”

• Yay
Akane bid Rebecca join her as she entered the room and sat on her knees on one of the mats laid neatly on the floor.

The Daimyō, Samakura, turned around to face them. "So this is our guest?"

"Yes father."

He addressed Rebecca. "What is your name miss?"

• Yay
She tried to use the loosening as a chance to escape her clothes. Only for the princess to just as skillfully retighten it as she had loosened it. It wasn’t the cloth itching her skin.

Her fur preferred to be free and got irritated when covered. It was more of her skin being itchy by it’s self more than the fabrics. She took in the strange castle. A far flung from what she thought a castle could be for sure.

Though in her defense she was one to think most things were castles. Anything with more than two rooms at any rate. She didn’t have long for musing as soon they were in another room. Gravity was heavy here. She felt uncomfortable, but seeing as Akane was comfortable here it brought her some ease. She sat as the princess did. The man with black tail and two cat ears addressed her. “I-Um..I’m Rebecca sir..” She said with a slight bow. She didn’t know why but something told her that was the right thing to do. That something being Akane’s hand on her lower back gently pushing her into it before allowing her to sit back up. It wasn’t a forceful and mitre of a gentle guiding action, not one that Rebecca fought against. “I traveled far..How or why..I’m not sure..” She said screwing up her face as the mental gymnastics she was trying to preform to recall seemed exhausting.

Truly something terrible must have happened..But what?

• Sip
“I-Um..I’m Rebecca sir..” She said with a slight bow. She didn’t know why but something told her that was the right thing to do. That something being Akane’s hand on her lower back gently pushing her into it before allowing her to sit back up. It wasn’t a forceful and mitre of a gentle guiding action, not one that Rebecca fought against. “I traveled far..How or why..I’m not sure..” She said screwing up her face as the mental gymnastics she was trying to preform to recall seemed exhausting.

The Daimyō smiled at her. “Welcome to my home Rebecca. I will apologize for my lack of fluency in your language, I have yet to study it thoroughly. My daughter informed me of your condition upon your arrival, and the healer she have informed me of your fast recovery. Impressive, truly. I hope your run-in with the shinōbi has not harmed you any further.”

Akane looked pleased by Rebecca’s manners. And she remained silent while Rebecca spoke with her father.

• Yay
“Of course..” She said with a slight grin at the kind way the man spoke.

“He was threatening the people that were kind to me..It was barely a thought.” She said matter-of-factly.

“I..I grow back fast anyway there was no danger to me..” She said meekly still slightly nervous. In a way that she felt the reverence of the people around her for this man. She knew he was very important, and hoped he hadn’t heard of HOW she had killed the shinobi remembering Akane’s disgusted reaction. She wanted to keep this man happy and jovial with her as it seemed preferable to the alternative.

• Love
“Of course..” She said with a slight grin at the kind way the man spoke.

“He was threatening the people that were kind to me..It was barely a thought.” She said matter-of-factly.

“I..I grow back fast anyway there was no danger to me..” She said meekly still slightly nervous. In a way that she felt the reverence of the people around her for this man. She knew he was very important, and hoped he hadn’t heard of HOW she had killed the shinobi remembering Akane’s disgusted reaction. She wanted to keep this man happy and jovial with her as it seemed preferable to the alternative.

He nodded his understanding. “Yes. And I am most grateful for you keeping my daughter safe.”

He glanced at Akane with an amused gaze as he said this. He had heard of the way the shinōbi had been consumed by the stranger, but he also knew that Akane would have already told her not to do that so there was no reason to bring it up.

He did see that she had some blood on her from the fight and he said. “You are welcome to stay with us for as long as you need. Akane will take you to your room. It was a pleasure to meet you, and I apologize for cutting this so short, but I have a number of matters to attend to. But before you go, Akane, take her to the hot springs.”

Akane bowed, and stood up. She gently took Rebecca’s hand and pulled her along. She took her outside the castle, made small talk with her on the way, until they reached a steaming spring of perfectly clean water. Beside the spring was a small building, Akane entered briefly and exited with a comb.

“You can take the dress off now.” She said with a smile, as she also began to undress. It was bath time.

“Hot spring?” Rebecca’s tail swished curiously as she seemed puzzled by the word. Allowing herself to be lead she would see the water.

It was gorgeous and yet the beauty was lost on her as it became obvious what she needed to do. Removing her clothes quickly she stretched as her hairs seemed to move independently and seemed to be stretching themselves.

It was when Akane emerged with a comb Rebecca was snapped back to reality.

Oh no.

She was one for swimming. She had enjoyed it since she was a young girl. But this was different. Swimming was not a bath. The evil glint was entering Akane’s eye. The same when she had been forced to wear those itchy clothes. She saw a nearby tree. Gorgeous as the water and twice as dry. He hair literally raised in fear she made yet another escape attempt making for the tree. She was filthy.

And smelled like a corpse. Which in her opinion was quite a nice smell. She smelled like food.

That was good wasn’t it?

Why did the princess wish to scrub her so!

Should she not make it to the tree she would squirm and sink her claws into the ground making the trip to the springs edge much more difficult than it should have been.

No! I’m clean! I’m fine! Don’t! No wait! Please!” Her pleas falling on def ears.

• Haha
She was one for swimming. She had enjoyed it since she was a young girl. But this was different. Swimming was not a bath. The evil glint was entering Akane’s eye. The same when she had been forced to wear those itchy clothes. She saw a nearby tree. Gorgeous as the water and twice as dry. He hair literally raised in fear she made yet another escape attempt making for the tree. She was filthy.

And smelled like a corpse. Which in her opinion was quite a nice smell. She smelled like food.

That was good wasn’t it?

Why did the princess wish to scrub her so!

Should she not make it to the tree she would squirm and sink her claws into the ground making the trip to the springs edge much more difficult than it should have been.

No! I’m clean! I’m fine! Don’t! No wait! Please!” Her pleas falling on def ears.

(This is a lot funnier than I thought it’d be XD)

Evil glint? Was she being evil? She hadn’t meant to be. And she’d had tried to be friendly in her expression, not evil. But, that wasn’t the matter. This woman reeked. Positively reeked. It was disgusting, and she shouldn’t be that filthy anyway. So it had to be done, for her own good, and the good of everyone around her, because eventually it would start to be a breeding ground for disease, which simply could not stand.

The raising of her hair was amusing, and her terror at taking a bath was a little odd. But Akane saw where this was going, and now no longer restrained by her own dress, matched Rebecca’s feline speed with her own, and caught her halfway to the peach tree. It was a bit of a tackle really, and she pulled the struggling Rebecca by the waist to the water.

“You’re neither clean nor fine.” She stated. “You’re covered in blood and you smell like death. You need to be cleaned. I’ll be gentle I promise. Besides, a bath in a hot spring is always relaxing, you’ll enjoy it I swear.”

If she managed to get Rebecca close enough, all she had to do was fling her into the spring and hop in after her, and after restraining her until she was calm, begin her work of gently but thoroughly, cleaning her.

“Noooo!” Rebecca pleaded after a squeak of surprise at being tackled. This woman was much stronger than she looked.

“If I smell like death then I like it!” She continued struggling every inch of the way. Until.. she was at the edge. Her evasions exhausted she finally resulted to the worst...most unthinkable...action she had in her extensive and deadly arsenal.

She turned to Akane.

Face to face.

Naked and almost close enough to kiss as the steam rose around them. She looked into her eyes. Pink meeting green.

And she...

burped.

It turned out eating people and raw fish was not a fun combination when mixed and not cleaned for days.

Nose burningly acidic is putting it quite polite and very mildly. “Ha! Now YOU need a bath more than me!” She said with a smug grin. She barely noticed she was falling.

“Wait..” She said as the image of Akane began moving away. What had she forgotten to do..She pondered for a spilt second as she plunged into the spring. Oh that’s right. Actually escape.

She gave a legitimate yowl.

Thrashing for a moment more out of annoyance than real terror. Finally tiring her self out she would finally relax if not a bit grumpily.

• Haha
She burped? Well it was less a burp and more a version of biological warfare. She restrained herself from retching. But that didn’t stop her, she had a mission, besides, both of them were getting into the spring, so they were both going to bathe. Only she intended to get Rebecca clean first, cause she had no problem with getting clean.

She hopped in and went over to the grumpy woman with a giggle. “Oh. You are just adorable. Now hold still.”

She scrubbed the woman down with her fingers, cleaning off the blood and grime and dust from Rebecca’s skin and fur. The comb came out when she attended her hair, cleaning out the blood and grime like before, and at the same time helping her hair be less messy. By the time she was done cleaning her off, Rebecca’s long hair had been combed into a long, beautiful example of the womanly blessing of long hair. Then she cleaned herself, and combed her own hair then stepped out.

“Now that wasn’t so bad was it? Don’t you feel better?” She said, putting her dress back on.

Rebecca growled grumpily the entire time, but once finished she look almost gorgeous in a way.

Looking more human and less animalistic.

Her dreadlocks had been full of human teeth and bones as well as seaweed and other nasty things. That was until the comb came out. She jumped at first but was soon purring in Akane’s lap enjoying every stroke. When finished she looked almost aroused it was so comforting.

“N-no one has ever..” She panted as a heavy blush filled her cheeks.

“...done that..” she finished after a moment catching her breath and realizing I. Their naked state exactly how pretty Akane was. “Tha-thank you..” She said realizing that by sitting so close to the princess she could no doubt feel her heart racing and see her blush quickly jumping away and allowing the princess to continue with her own washing.

As the washing was finished she was left to herself mostly and as the clothes were brought back up it snapped her from her personal musings and already had her hair raised as she spied a mud pit. Glancing between the mud pit underneath the tree that was gifted thanks to light rain the earlier day.

And the dress about to be forced upon her. Once her eyes locked with Akane however there was no doubt she was fully prepared to catch her. And while Rebecca may be able to over power her..The princess was far faster than her. And she was a predictor that hunted with speed and stealth.

Yet she had no doubt even at her full blistering speed the woman would easily put pace and capture her.

“F-fine..” She said snatching the dress and trying to pull it on. Failing miserably she was finally left tangled in the jumble of cloth so tightly that she couldn’t even squirm to free herself.

“H-..help me..ple..” She grumbled. Her pleas forming into more of a frustrated grumbling.

Rebecca growled grumpily the entire time, but once finished she look almost gorgeous in a way.

Looking more human and less animalistic.

Akane looked most pleased by the result of the bath on the barbarian. Despite her growling. Besides, she was breathtaking now that she was clean.

Her dreadlocks had been full of human teeth and bones as well as seaweed and other nasty things. That was until the comb came out. She jumped at first but was soon purring in Akane’s lap enjoying every stroke. When finished she looked almost aroused it was so comforting.

“N-no one has ever..” She panted as a heavy blush filled her cheeks.

“...done that..” she finished after a moment catching her breath and realizing I. Their naked state exactly how pretty Akane was. “Tha-thank you..” She said realizing that by sitting so close to the princess she could no doubt feel her heart racing and see her blush quickly jumping away and allowing the princess to continue with her own washing.

Awwwww, she purred, another similarity between her and Akane. She smiled, and after she was done combing Rebecca's hair, she decided to keep scratching her behind the ears to keep her happy for a little bit longer.

And she was twice as adorable when she was flushed and she even giggled in response to this. "I don't know how you manage it but you are simply too cute."

As the washing was finished she was left to herself mostly and as the clothes were brought back up it snapped her from her personal musings and already had her hair raised as she spied a mud pit. Glancing between the mud pit underneath the tree that was gifted thanks to light rain the earlier day.

And the dress about to be forced upon her. Once her eyes locked with Akane however there was no doubt she was fully prepared to catch her. And while Rebecca may be able to over power her..The princess was far faster than her. And she was a predictor that hunted with speed and stealth.

Akane gave her a knowing smile and an expression that said don't think that I won't bathe you again. And of course, she would, she would have an excuse to scratch her ears again, which was definitely something to be exploited when she was unruly. But in their case, that was a two way street, she knew of her own weakness for ear scratches, her legs turned to jelly and she purred like a housecat.

“F-fine..” She said snatching the dress and trying to pull it on. Failing miserably she was finally left tangled in the jumble of cloth so tightly that she couldn’t even squirm to free herself.

“H-..help me..ple..” She grumbled. Her pleas forming into more of a frustrated grumbling.

She gave off a little giggle and stepped forward. She helped her untangle the dress, then slip it on and tie it closed, then put the belt on. And she said, "you'll get used to it. Come on, you can tell me about where you're from on the way back."

Rebecca seemed troubled for a moment..Remembering the birthing pits was never pleasant...”I’m from the birthing pits of pandemonium..” She said quietly.

“My human self was from a bayou outside of alliria.” She continued. “It wasn’t very pleasant.” She finished hoping the matter would be dropped. It made her feel sick in her own skin. Like a cheap fitting dress.

• Cry
Rebecca seemed troubled for a moment..Remembering the birthing pits was never pleasant...”I’m from the birthing pits of pandemonium..” She said quietly.

“My human self was from a bayou outside of alliria.” She continued. “It wasn’t very pleasant.” She finished hoping the matter would be dropped. It made her feel sick in her own skin. Like a cheap fitting dress.

She could tell it was a hard subject to think of and she left it alone. “I’m sorry.”

She and Rebecca walked along, and she decided to change the subject. “What interests you? Any hobbies? Do you have anything you practice? Anything you like to study?”

As they were on their way back to the castle a horn sounded in the distance, and Akane looked to the west where it had come from. “We need to get back to the castle, now.”

She took Rebecca’s hand and took off running, pulling her along with her as they sprinted. The gates were closing just as they arrived, the samurai waved them in just before closing the gates behind them, while the garrison mobilized.

“What’s happening?” Rebecca said with a scared look behind her. The sounding of the horn painful to her ears she stumbled slightly relying on the woman’s grip on her own hand to pull her forward.

Every sounding of the horn left her eyes red. Hair raised and mouth pulling into a dagger toothed snarl like a mouth of broken glass. “Tell them to stop sounding that..” She growled releasing Akane’s hand as they passed through the gates.

“I can help..” She said. Another blaring of the horn and the ear shattering sounds of a garrison mobilizing left her angry and spooked. She looked like it was taking all she could not to tear into everything around her as it was.

Her eyes flashing red and pink. “Please.” She said pulling the woman close and holding to her hoping she would return the favor and keep her grounded.

• Stressed
“What’s happening?” Rebecca said with a scared look behind her. The sounding of the horn painful to her ears she stumbled slightly relying on the woman’s grip on her own hand to pull her forward.

"They weren't supposed to get here so quickly. We've been betrayed, we miscalculated or they took a different route." She said quickly, before she realized she needed to elaborate. "It's the Shiva clan, one of our neighboring provinces. Long story short we're at war with every other clan in the nation."

Every sounding of the horn left her eyes red. Hair raised and mouth pulling into a dagger toothed snarl like a mouth of broken glass. “Tell them to stop sounding that..” She growled releasing Akane’s hand as they passed through the gates.

“I can help..” She said. Another blaring of the horn and the ear shattering sounds of a garrison mobilizing left her angry and spooked. She looked like it was taking all she could not to tear into everything around her as it was.

The horns stopped sounding after that, and they were left in the sounds of marching feet, and armored men preparing for battle. "I have every faith that you can, but right now we need to let the samurai do their work."

Her eyes flashing red and pink. “Please.” She said pulling the woman close and holding to her hoping she would return the favor and keep her grounded.

She wrapped her arms around Rebecca and began to lead her into the main keep. "Let's get you inside."