Roleplay OOC City of Dark Arts

Rhiannon

So since little Ashieron is going to be taking a much-needed break (aka put on the back burner when the burning down of the Dragon Keeper HQ is completed, so as such after the thread he is in rn are completed there will be no more new ones). BUT I got a few new projects to work on as well that are brewing in the thread factory of a mind I have!

Since one of the lovely admins (I can't remember who) said that I can start my own little thing on the huge island/continent in Ra Gnamb Sea. I was thinking to start my own little city of sorts.

The whole premise of it is that it is still in an ancient mindset, meaning they had no contact with the outside world for a really long time. The elves/humans or whoever is in there depending on the PCs that are made are all incredibly adept at the most primal and ancient form of magic, dark magic. So much so their whole society runs on it. Their current matriarch has lived hundreds of years with such magic, using prisoners and those willing as a sacrifice to prolong her life by so many years, staying young and beautiful for the whole time.

Their hierarchy is a rather complex one, long story short is there is no set houses or clans so to speak. But rather the more powerful mage the person is the higher they are up in society. There is no currency other than with trade, so if someone wants something they will have to bargain for it or complete a trade-in either ores or whatever else they could find. However, there are laws governing thing so then someone with a precious diamond ring from their grandma will not have to give it over. It all has to be within reason.

There is a lot more to come but if anyone is interested/ have any ideas plz pm/dm me :)