Open Chronicles Blood on the Snow

A roleplay open for anyone to join
"I fight to keep my eldritch relative outta my head. It's why I wander. You know anything about fending off eldritch beings from beyond reality?" He questions, watching Cauldwin slit the throats. Good of him to make sure none of those little freaks get back up. The electricity on his blade fades, and he looks at the small amount of remaining blood that coated it. He runs his hand along the blade, and it becomes clean as he absorbs the blood into his skin. "Ugh, beast blood is gross, but energy is energy." It seems he's converted the blood into fuel, even if only a little. Just enough to keep him going for now. Not fuel physically, more of magical fuel.

"Anyways, I'll help you with the vampire, though they find me delicious. Apparently elder blood tastes good? I wouldn't know. I absorb blood, not drink it. It just tastes like copper with a hint'o existential dread." He shrugs. "I would puke every time I drank if I were a vampire. Do they just straight up absorb it? Or do they actually digest it?" His eyes drift up the blade of the sword. "Bigass blade you're runnin there."

Then that voice booms from deeper in the cave, and his current companion charges off into the darkness. His eyes widen. "OI, OI. THAT MAY NOT BE THE VAMPIRE YOU DAFT SHITE." He yells, following Cauldwin at a slightly slower pace. If Cauldwin got destroyed by something beyond them both, he wanted time to turn around.

Cauldwin Talson Valfnyr
Ralzrydur
Enca Boralaine