Private Tales At Your Leisure [Toruuk - Candenord]

A private roleplay only for those invited by the first writer
"Oh boy, alright. I oughta warn ya, though, she can be very doting and. uh...nosy. I think she'd be back at home this time o' day." Toruuk announced and summarily began plodding off away from the grand hall. The massive 'taur gave an occasional greeting to passersby and ran his hand along some of the stone architecture around him from time to time.

"I'm curious ... how does courtship work for minotaurs?"

The champ smirked and waggled his brow at his dark elf companion.
"Lookin' to find out? Wohoho!" He laughed in his hearty way and scratched his chin before continuing. "Seriously though, depends on the clan. Stonehearts are tough, through and through; bulls try to show they're strong, capable partners and fighters, while ewes try to show that they're dependable...and that they ain't pushovers. Seriously, one time at a tavern I saw a ewe really bust this one bull's balls when he thought he was man enough to take her, and I do mean that literally."

Toruuk paused his explanation and watched a passing couple, a youthful pair who held hands as they made their way past.
"Foolin' around ain't looked down upon at all 'round here, but once ya really partner up that shit's for life. We Stonehearts really don't look highly on disloyalty." He seemed wistful for a moment, then huffed.

"I hear Clan Fireblood ladies do all the picking, though; when they want a male, they get him. Clan Thunderhoof is all about weird mating rituals and stuff. Windhorns just fuck when they feel like it. And I think Earthhides just pop out of the ground like mushrooms, hoho." He wrapped up his brief summary of the other major clans' courtship practices with a chuckle. All the while the pair would be drawing closer to a building resembling a modestly sized fort which stood out among the more modest dwelling places that now marked the landscape.

• Yay
Reactions: Fieravene