Ahoyhoy!

Videosphere

Hi everyone!

Been looking for a way to get back into RP that won't impact the schedules of others too much and this seems like such a wonderful place I couldn't help but create an account here!
I've been writing novels recently and have found myself in a bit of a creative writing slump. I find that RPing helps to break me free from that rut, so here I am!

I've been RPing for a number of years, from in-game RP on various MMORPGs to playing and DMing for various D&D groups for about 13 years now.

I'm a friendly Aussie and I'm excited to make some new friends here!

Looking forward to creating some characters and sharing in some fun adventures with you all!

• Yay
Reactions: VigiloConfido
Howdy Video! Welcome to Chronicles! We have players at all levels of writing and rp experience, and a lot of fun and exciting plots, adventures, and budding epics to get plugged into!

I highly recommend checking out the getting started section, if you haven't had a chance to already, which I will link below, and, checking out the discord server if you feel comfortable with that level of connectivity! You can find the discord by clicking the chat button in the banner!

Looking forward to seeing what sort of writing you get up to here on the site! Happy reading and writing.

Getting Started Guide!

• Yay
Reactions: Videosphere
Ahoyhoy! Expanding on what Dingo said, in the discord there are channels known as featured groups. Each of these groups have a nice community behind them and are a good way to hop in! My character, for example, named Nacht, belongs to the Knights of Anathaeum, one of the groups. Lorinna above me is also part of the knights, so it makes it really easy to coordinate with her if I wanted to, given everyone has reason to be near each other at any given time! If you have any questions about the lore behind groups, generally someone is kind enough to explain, from personal experience.

Happy to have ya here!

Videosphere

• Yay
Reactions: Videosphere