Roleplay OOC A Primal Place: The Main Camp

Tera Lynx

The Biologist
Character Biography
Link
This is an open Roleplay I've been planning for a bit now. The Primal Place is a massive island recently discovered West of the Liadain.
proxy.php

(Probably not THAT big... But it's pretty massive.)
Explorers have made initial expeditions but have yet to even penetrate the skin of how deep its jungles are. So far there are reported sightings of huge wildlife creatures, possible presence of Wild Elves, dragons, giant lizards, deadly plant life, and strange magic. It's an untapped treasure trove of mystery with a promise of adventure!

This Thread will serve as the main camp from which everyone can organize their own expeditions into the jungle if they want, or join in with another expedition. cause I'm not gonna DM this massive thing for y'all. There isn't a main story for this, so this is where you can make your own! Discover a new race! Discover new magical items! Bring your characters to life in a savage jungle expedition!

(Literally anything can happen here and anything goes, but here's some things to expect would be present to give you some ideas.)

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php
proxy.php

proxy.php
proxy.php

proxy.php
proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php
proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

• Yay
Reactions: Qulai
I also have some creatures of my own that make the island their home.
The Primal Place is a land of monsters great and small, Godzilla could easily live here with plenty of room for lots of giant neighbors.

Monster Hunters, this is your treasure trove of trophies!