LFG A Lich in Vel'Anir

APenName

The Tolerated
Plot - A Dreadlord who died in the Revolution's been reanimated into a lich by mysterious means, and appears to think the war never ended. He and a series of undead minions are holed up in a now evacuated quarter of the city, still trying to overthrow the Oligarchy. In response, Vel'Anir sends a group to banish the undead and restore order.

Sort of a miniature war scenario, with a bit of mystery relating to how the lich was reanimated in the first place.

As for characters, they can be basically anyone you think Vel'Anir would pick to handle a situation like this. I'll personally be using my character Theadora Cloud, should anyone be interested.

This can be a group or one on one thread, open or private. Let me know if you're interested.

• Love
Reactions: Dauner
Nice! Although I can't take part in this thread, would you be interested in making it a sub-plot of the Cult of Darkness arc? Creating a lich to cause chaos is something I think the cult would definitely do, and it would open a possibility for our characters to meet in a sequel thread. What do you think?

Sure, that works for me. And since no one else is involved in this thread, I can put it on pause until then.

• Cheer
Reactions: Dauner