Knights of Anathaeum A Knight's Tale.

Threads open to all members of the Knights of Anathaeum group
"You hunt monsters."

She pulled a chair free from the table with the hook of her foot, a tankard of ale in both of her hands. The first she sat onto the table and gently pushed it toward Solon. "I have heard about your werewolf." The story was known. It was legend even. She pushed her own ale aside and folded her hands beneath her chin, looking toward the knight.

"I do not wish to be so forward," her eyes were like stone as she looked to him. "But I need be. I have a monster worth hunting."

Her words said, that nervousness leaving her, she relaxed into her chair in the tavern and shakily set her hands about the clay cup that held her drink. The Fae realm touched her mind, and she felt as though she had met this man before, in a tavern even, a spot of deja vu that touched her soul. She had never known this man, aside from his legend, and yet still she felt as though she knew him in truth.

"I have coin, if that is what you seek." Her eyes shined gold in the candlelight as she looked to him. She knew that it was not. It was honor, victory, conquering that which mortals could not. But there was coin all the same.

"So will you help me?"

Last edited:
  • Popcorn
Reactions: Faramund