Private Tales A Gathering for Strange People

A private roleplay only for those invited by the first writer

Damaste Meko

Eastern Dignitary
Character Biography
Link
Damaste Meko was finally able to relax. He rented the best room at the most expensive tavern he could find in Alliria and finally rested on some form of quality mattress. He had only been in the city for a day and already found it quite a challenge to find ways to relax, there was a constant buzz about the city he found so distracting until he went to the upper class part of the city. There was some measure of peace where he could clear his mind.

The guards that followed him around were posted outside his door and around the tavern. His servants were going about making themselves useful around the tavern and preparing his meals the way he liked them, not trusting the taverns regular food to be up to his standards.

All in all he was finally relaxed, taking a sip of Sake from his flask as he lounged, letting his mind wander.

Sung Lin

Sung Lin was no stranger to struggle, nor comfort. She had lived in both worlds and was not fazed by the challenge ahead, but was determined to get past it regardless of the opposition. She had heard of another “Legendary Warrior of the East” who had come here not too long ago, and hoped that she might find him. Entering the rather lavish tavern she immediately spoke with the tavernkeeper.

“Excuse me, I had heard that there was another easterner here, I need to speak with him. Is he here?”

• Yay
Reactions: Damaste Meko
The swarthy tavern keeper raised an eyebrow at her.
"If you wanna talk to em, just ask one O these bodyguards he's got posted around. Never goes anywhere without em."
He went back to scrubbing the bar, dismissing her.
One of the heavily armored guards stepped forward, speaking in the eastern tongue.
<"What is your business with master Damaste?">