Fable - Ask A Familiar Face

A roleplay which may be open to join but you must ask the creator first
"No." Val said as he squirmed beneath her bite, tasting just a droplet of blood as she pulled away from him.

His hand sailed slowly over her body, a heady desire still clouding his thoughts. He breathed slowly, simply watching as she smirked up at him. There was a quiet confidence in her eyes, a smugness born of knowledge of what she did to him.

He could see it within her, and it drove him utterly wild. "I was thinking I'd show you around the house."

Val said quietly, leaning in to kiss along her jaw and down to the mark now blooming in purple upon her throat.

"The Garden." He whispered. "My Bed..."

Softly Val nipped at her skin. "The Pool."

And show her all of those places he did. She'd been here two days, and the pair had more than made up for lost time.

The room around them was a wreck, and Wren sat in the large armchair by the roaring hearth, wrapped in bedsheets and positively glowing, her body a thrum of sheer, sweaty satisfaction. A lazy grin played on her lips as she glanced back at him, still sprawled on his bed and very much without his sheets.

• Smug
Reactions: Val
Val stayed lounging for a moment, letting his head lull back as he closed his eyes and let out a satisfied sigh.

As soon as he shifted he felt an ache run through him. Some of his muscles screamed in protest, and the bruises she'd left behind on his skin pulsed. Lips thinned for a moment, and he let out a dry chuckle of mock suffering. "Kress."

He said, evoking the ancient god.

"The things you do to me woman." Val shook his head. "You'd think you were trying to break me."

She probably was, in all fairness.

Slowly Val drew himself up from the bed, pulling himself to the edge and very carefully standing. He took slow steps towards her, reaching out to run a gentle hand under her chin. Val smiled as he looked down at her. "Breakfast?"

He asked with a smirk.

• Smug
Reactions: Wren Kingsley