LFG - Quest Your Designated Villain

Roen

Character Biography
Link
Are you tired of writing your own villains? Does your group of adventurers need an honest-to-goodness challenge? Is there such a thing as evil on tap? Look no further, you've come across the baddest of the bad!

I'm looking to dip my toes in some good ol'fashioned villainy, and there's no better way to do it than to run a good romp for a bunch of do-gooders. Here's some evil made-to-order.

Just bring a friend or two along.

Color me interested since I'm already using your namesake as a quest point. Do you have limits (without breaking ToS of course) or anything that is off the table?

Nope! No limits. I just want to craft a made-to-order quest for an interested party. Expect a monster or two out of my (Roen’s) menagerie, perhaps an appearance of the big bad himself. This will be as much for me as for the interested party ~

• Devil
Reactions: Empyrean
Wonderful. We’re going to look for one (1!) more, but I’m more than ready and able to run a game for a group of two.

• Orc
Reactions: Garrod Arlette
Awesome! I keep saying there aren't enough villains on this site. Villains are fun, especially the headless ones. :)

• Yay
Reactions: Roen
All right, so here’s some ground rules. I expect a post a day, but give a week after last reply before your turn is skipped and your character is unceremoniously dragged deeper into the plot. Not to worry; you can jump back in on your next turn. If it (you run a week without reply) happens again though, your character gets sent home and no hard feelings will be had.

The thread will be tentatively left open as a matter of personal preference, but any additional entrants must have plausible cause to be there. I’m pretty loose with that particular definition, but expect a modicum of plausibility at the very least.

I’ll have something up in a little while (see: tonight, maybe tomorrow), so if there’s any questions or concerns, don’t hesitate to ask.

Thread's up and ready to go. As a preface, you are there under the pretext of solving the mystery of missing villagers throughout several parts of the Garramarisma Bayou.

• Devil
Reactions: Empyrean
My apologies for lateness, but between my birthday and the holiday, I’ve been absolutely inundated with travel and cooking and everything in between. I’ll get things rolling again here soon.

• Cthuulove
Reactions: Kiros Rahnel
I am kind of in the moodish to post again but I wanted to get a quick count of if anyone intends to post before I or Roen does? Zarathustra I know you've posted a couple of times but you're welcome to jump in again too before I make any moves. Kasim said they'll look at posting tomorrow and I don't wanna leave anyone beehiinnndddd.