Lore Who Wants to be a Abolitionist Pirate?

Zufar el Hassan

The Bane of Chains
Character Biography
Link
proxy.php
Ahoy Mateys! So! I am thinking about making Velvet Redeemers a bit more of a ligament group out of my character Zufar el-Hassan. Of course doing so means that I would need to expand such an idea beyond just my character, so I appeal to the community to see if anyone wants to establish a bit of an organized pirate fleet with me! Complete with their own pirate captains and a relatively good cause to boot! Plus I got plenty ideas for fun and exciting plots for more then just one pirate captain, aka big ship-to-ship battles!

I already have quite a bit of lore written up for anyone potentially interested in seeing, though I wanna gauge how many people are interested before I put it to post. Feel free to dm me and we can talk more about potential ideas around this group! What I am mostly aiming for is a bit more fun and chaotic with relatively good cause of abolitionist through pirating and plunder, aka the Robin Hoods of the High Seas. Think about all the pirate shanties, as that's the kinda tone I wanna try and go for.

Again, my dms are open to anyone interested, as well as Zufar for anyone wanting to try out a thread instead! Just let me know!