Open Chronicles When it Rains...

A roleplay open for anyone to join
The old man couldn't do well enough to hide a brief bout of amusement, "I been in these tunnels many years," he said, stretching his words, "I dug these here tunnels. The ol' governor'll likely try to use'em... but I got my own way."

The old man limped along, the pace he set growing tiresome for the mammoth man. But he could not protest, after all - they needed this fellow.

They turned down one corridor, and then sharply down another, the dark cowering only from the light of their one torch now. And behind them, in the distance, the sound of clamouring men, hastily making their way.

"Pay no mind to them," the old man said, continuing onward confidently.

Andonis cast Enthund a look of concern, and a subtle nod, and rested a hand on the hilt of his sword. Should something occur, he'd be ready.

• Scared
Reactions: Enthund
Enthund perked her ears, though her step wasn't all that clear in the tunnel.
A stagger here and there in this damp hellhole was the elf's reminder that she's merely a walking stick opposed to a well-fed soldier.

»Of course,« the elf snapped back.

Through the tunnel up above now echoed cries of pain and loud shouting, much different than before. IT was unclear what was just transpiring up above.
Many of the screams were heard from way back from where they came.