Wanting to Plan

Exisarl

OOC Friend
Hello, everyone! Few here knew me when I joined about six months back, then a sudden hiatus made me a ghost. But I'm back! Moreover, I'm back with a vengeance >: D ! Really looking forward to getting back in here and making new friends along the way. Feel free to send me a DM or respond to this post if you'd like to discuss story ideas or just wanna hang!

Thanks for taking the time to read and I bid you all a fair day! : D

(PS I'm currently recovering from hand surgery, so I am both slow at typing and suffering an overabundance of free time, haha.)

• Smug
Reactions: Vida
I'll be sure to give your characters a browse, maybe I can figure something out for the two of us? Did you have any specific theme or vibe you were going for, or is any kind of thread open?

Also, just lemme know what character you might be interested in playing (with) if something catches your eye!

• Bless
Reactions: Exisarl
I'll be sure to give your characters a browse, maybe I can figure something out for the two of us? Did you have any specific theme or vibe you were going for, or is any kind of thread open?

Also, just lemme know what character you might be interested in playing (with) if something catches your eye!
Hey, thanks for browsing! I'll be sure to return the favor.

I'm absolutely open to anything, though I love a splash of mystery or intrigue to lean into. Really looking to sink my teeth into something with real meat and hopefully make some consistent partners in the process.

• Thoughtful
Reactions: Feryke
Hmmmm okay so I'm at work rn, but in the meantime I'll try to see if I can't think of something fitting the description, however do feel free to message me here or on discord if you want to spitball ideas. I'm very much open to that!