Announcement Upgrades!

The site upgrades are complete!​

You may be thinking: what's changed?

Here are a few items:

Profile Banners!​

1603272807815.png
1603272823131.png

More real estate on the homepage dedicated to roleplay​

There are new Search Forums: These are filters of specific forums to highlight types of posts. I've used these to help you quickly find recent open threads, as well as Fate threads that need replies.
There are new Sidebars too!

Threadmarks​

Check out: The Recent Event Thread where I've used this. The original poster of a thread can now attach an index of Threadmarks to help you find specific threads.
You might find these useful in breaking down your monster roleplays into chapters, but mostly we will use these to help you find DM posts in Staff Events.

1603272934094.png

All new Suggestions Forum

A dedicated forum for posting and voting on suggestions. You can also now use a specific question thread format in the support forum.

New Editor​

1603273133791.png
Responsive and smooth and with a live Preview button.

Prefix Descriptions​

1603273490555.png
Mostly for new members, but now the rules of the RP prefix is shown at the top of the thread. If you've forgotten, it will give you a little reminder as you make the thread.

Article Threads​

More space for article threads, like this one where the opening post is really an article, rather than the start of a discussion.

Improved Alerts​

There is now a distinction between Alerts you have seen and those you have read (ie clicked the link to see the content). You can even re-mark them as unread!!

Drafts​

You've probably noticed the drafts that get saved. Well, I've increased the save time to a week and now if you stop typing for just 3 seconds it will save again!