Open Chronicles The Return

A roleplay open for anyone to join
What? That didn't make any sense. Why wouldn't she want to benefit from it? His face showed genuine confusion. Emery couldn't fathom that. Why on Earth would she piss the rich off with nothing in mind beyond that? He agreed with the methodology but couldn't grasp the sentiment behind her actions. He shook his head lightly.

"Whaddya mean? Why not get yourself a new get up wit dat kinda money? Or even a nice lil' meal. I just don' get why ya'd take somethin' with no reason t'..." He took a good long look at her and felt he couldn't continue. He really was a sucker for a pretty girl in a shitty situation. He scratched the back of his head, closing his eyes and sighing.

"Giv' it to me. I'll lure th' guards away an' ditch th' damn thing." He felt wrong about saying this as honestly as he did. He wanted to take it and sell it himself but he wouldn't break this promise no matter the urge, he felt. Again, he really was a sucker.

"I'm from outta town n' that way we don't bring mo' trouble for the barber here. No way those fuckin' jokers can catch me anyhow."

• Sip
Reactions: ZafiraJade