LFG The People of the Steppes

Ogedei

Character Biography
Link
Hello everyone! So I have for the longest time been a huge history nerd and, in specific, I have always loved the Mongol people in history. So, I decided it would be cool to bring a similar group to the site here, a human-focused nomadic people, with strong traditions of honor, duty, and a love of drinking. There are other nomadic groups similar to the Mongols, Centaurs, and Orcs in the Steppes to name a few, but this new group, the Aldsan people, are going to be as close to ancient Mongols as we can get. I have plenty of ideas already rolling around on where the Aldsan people will be going in the future but would love to see if there would be some interest in joining them for some roleplay!

If you would like to make an Aldsan warrior, a Shaman, or maybe even just an outsider that has made their way into the Steppes, please let me know!

• Yay
Reactions: Ablen and Qulai
Hahahah. I made this character for a similar purpose. He comes from a tribe of Nomads that originate from the Steppe as well.

• Yay
Reactions: Ogedei
Sure if you'd like to start a thread and tag me in it we could get something going.

• Yay
Reactions: Ogedei