Completed The long night of eternity....

• Thread starter Deleted member 2578
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2578

(Willing to take one partner other wise I'm soloing this. I decided im doing something else instead so I'm labeling this one as completed and working on other project.)

The city was named Greywood.

It was somewhere within The Empire's territory and had sprung up as a miner's town a small fort like city.

It was built from the ground up by Nosdyn and his wife Anya. They were rebels at the time and had earned their freedoms from The Empire. Nosdyn was a Vampire Lord. He and his people disposed of the Vampire Lord Grendric. He considered that during the night he strolled to his place in Greywood. The city was an attache from the castle Blackhold. Nosdyn won Blackhold castle and the title of Vampire Lord after he defeated the Lady Velera. It was a warm night that night, late spring.

The moon shone brightly overhead, the stars twinkled brilliantly. He wore full leather attire as per the usual, his cloak swirling with the night wind. He had his hood up at that point, he was known as the leader of Greywood. In the center of their city was a statue of Nosdyn.

As he walked he saw various night patrons of the city, there was the cult that was brought up there of a local deity. Nosdyn had allowed this cult to operate since they'd put women in charged.

Nosdyn favoured putting women in positions of power.

His inner circle consisted of women.

He looked at the large house he'd called home when he found himself in Greywood.

it was a modestly sized estate, where no sunlight could ever naturally touch it's enterior.

Nosdyn was a Vampire and thus feared the sun's kiss.

He entered his house and greeted the various staffers who worked under him.

Notably, Nosdyn was blind he wore ceremonial blindfolds that were red and had vampire markings on them, from Clan Skotadi. He could see people's heat signature and auras. It was a side effect of having lost his eyes during it all. He enters his personal office and sits down.

Part of his Vampirism, Skotadi Strain was he had certain...appetites.

The appetites of the flesh and physical pleasure.

But that night, he was in his office, he began to write in his journal.

Last edited by a moderator: