Private Tales Takes a Liching, Keeps on Ticking

A private roleplay only for those invited by the first writer
Vardan | Threnody | Ryan Ashford

Ah fuck me, Fane cried out as a fire suddenly burst into existence in his beard. It took no imagination at all to realize who was the source of it.

Sometimes Blackburn Fane wondered why he bothered.

Clearly he wasn't appreciated here.

"Oh... yeah," He patted again at his beard. Thankfully it was still intact. If only they knew how long it took him to grow a monstrosity like this out. Vardan might be a bit less handsy with the flames. "-yeah, I can do that, sure." While still eyeing Vardan.

Maybe he should try and hide his skeleton head while he was sleeping.

Would that be a fitting retort?

The serpent-man caught his attention however. "Me too, buddy. Will be nice to chat with someone who doesn't spontaneously combust my beard when they are a bit ornery."

Oh, yeah, even after that flame attack Fane didn't get an attitude adjustment.

Probably because of his unliving state. It was hard to give a damn about bodily harm, if you were going to wake up in a few hours again anyway.

Ryan couldn't help the laugh that left her as she watched Blackburn's beard catch on fire. Perhaps she would enjoy this second life after all. Vardan was not near as stuffy as she first thought. He may not think he was amusing but she did.

She listened to Vardan speak and nodded. "I do not have anything to put in my new room so I am ready to leave whenever."

Honestly, she was curious about the man with the no longer on fire beard. He had a story and she thought it might be interesting. Threnody just wanted someone to serve and Vardan just wanted minions. Fane seemed different.

Ryan Ashford | Threnody | Blackburn Fane
He had nothing left to say to these vassals. What more could there be? They had their orders, and he had his throne, where he could await the coming of his dynasty - reclined in utter luxury and splendor.​
"Nnnnh, do as thou wilt," he mused, and shooed them on, wrist and phalanges creaking from the gesture. "See to it the work is done, hmm?"​