Fable - Ask Reforge the Bonds that were Broken

A roleplay which may be open to join but you must ask the creator first
Lexi wasn't sure if it was the prospect of talking more to Elris or having Saul at her table that made her down the rest of her drink and raised a hand to the barmaid, mouthing the word whisky. Probably both. Her eye flicked between the three of them. Definitely both. She was a little surprised, however, that Elris shared the sentiment - he had seemed more than happy to talk to her so why not him? She arched an eyebrow at his tone but said nothing.

It was probably best for everyone that the whisky arrived before Lexi had to answer the question.

"We were just discussing what an odd coincidence it is that I haven't had to see any other Chapters for months, and then suddenly not one but now two Lord Commanders themselves have shown up," as she spoke she poured the whisky into a glass and then when she was done talking she knocked it back and refilled it.

"Did you, also, just happen to be in the area hunting things?" her voice was laced with honey that tasted sour. Clearly, she wouldn't believe him even if he did decry it as a coincidence. In truth, if she was going to have to get a lecture of the benefits of the alliance again, she would rather have it over with and whilst she had this lovely bottle of whisky to hand.

• Yay
Reactions: Skuld Zajac
Elris' attention drifted briefly towards his partner Fala in the distance and he sighed. She was pulling the old 'smell my finger' trick with one of the White Ravens. His face twitched in anger, he was split between sitting here in an uncomfortable silence with several Templars or putting out the havoc she would cause. He whistled briefly, yet not in time.

The White Raven sniffed his finger and almost immediately was rendered unconscious. He sighed as he watched Fala skip gleefully to sit at the table amongst them. He supposed the man had likely cottoned on to her cheating, yet fallen for such a simple trick as a reward.

"I was talking about my order's schism that the Alliance has so carefully avoided." He failed to stop himself biting back at Saul. The past year had been difficult, several attempts to secure assistance from the alliance had been ignored, as a result, the Allirian reach was over-run with mutants and Goldwater's thugs.

"And you," He said addressing Lexi. "I can assure it was merely a coincidence. I can't imagine anyone would seek out somewhere they were so unwelcome." His voice was laced with venom. Despite being a level-headed and calm individual normally, even Elris could lose his temper. The arrival of Saul had just about assured that.

• Yay
Reactions: Skuld Zajac