Pitching My Camp Once More

ElektaKount

Da Warboss
A while back I said I may return, then vanished back into the void. Truth was, I had a lot on my plate, and really having said I returned was a bit premature. I apologize to all those who wanted to plot when I did up and just left, but perhaps we can try again once more?

Recently, some stuff occurred in my life that made me have to uproot myself from my previous rping home (one I build myself, ironically), and forced to cast off to wonder the wide net as a rp nomad once more. But truth is, I am looking for something a bit more stable, so I came back here in the hoping of pitching my tent up here for a while and calling this place home once again.

I can't promise I'll stay forever, but I think my mind is made up that I'll stay for a good while. I am still recuperating from some stuff from irl, so I may not be where I used to be when it comes to running so many threads. That said, I want to use this as an opportunity to once again become reinvigorated with writing, and at my own pace.

To that end, I'll likely be updating a lot of my characters to fit more of my current tastes while creating entirely new ones to get involved. If anyone would like to plot, please feel free to reach out. I'd be more then happy to pick off where we left off.

Thank you all for your patience, I do hope you all have a lovely day.

• Wonder
Reactions: Kiros Rahnel
Welcome back! Sometimes y'need that break. RP's a hobby, not an obligation.

I'd be happy to plot with you, I'll reach out on discord :)