Roleplay OOC No One Breaks the Law ON MY WATCH!

That sounds like a lot of fun. K'win would bounce off nicely from Cauldwin's character as she is always eager to listen and Cauldwin seems to like telling his tall tales. K'win is also quite young and could probably learn a few things from him.

K'win would be an awesome rookie watchman (depending on what role you would like in the story) and it would be a nice contrast to Cauldwin's robotic personality on the job as well as giving him the opportunity to get into some shenanigans.

I agree K'win would be great as a rookie watchman! Some shenanigans are also bound to happen when shes around. K'win gets easily distracted so that could cause some fun trouble too.

I will be joining in on the thread as soon as I get Arisa’s appearance written up!

This story will be a private tale, have maximum of four characters, and I plan to call it, "The Undaunted Watch"

This thread is still very much open for anyone else who is interested, but it's very much first come first serve and it will be closed upon the initiation of the tale.

Express permissions currently include: K'win / K'winLeo