New Kid Enters the Ring

BleakBlueJay

Howdy, folks!

You can call me BleakBlueJay (or any easier rendition of it, like just Blue, or something), or Elliot if you want to get personal. I'm new to Chronicles RP, and new to forum roleplay in general, I think. I've been roleplaying since I was way too young to-- through MMOs, chats, and in-person TTRPGs. I've tried my hand once or twice at forum rp, but never fully figured it out. I want to, though! With quarantine, and full-time college work, TTRPGs haven't been working out too well for me. Planning around sessions is difficult, but I hope that forum posts, with their less restrictive times and all, would be good for me! I miss roleplaying and writing and collaborating. There's a great amount of apprehension, since this is unfamiliar territory, but I'm going to try my best.

About me-- I'm an archaeology major in college. I have been an officer of both the anthropology and D&D clubs at my college. I'm an alright digital artist, a mediocre guitarist, and an expert sandwich enjoyer. I love video games of all kinds (particularly, right now, Valheim and GTA4 are taking up the most of my time), and I love music of many kinds (punk, indie, alt rock, folk punk, ska...). I live temporarily with my girlfriend and his three cats during the summer before the school year starts. One of the cats in particular, Meatloaf, is my son, and the center of my universe.

I hope I fit in here well and write some great stories, and most of all, I hope I make some cool friends here. I'll see you guys around!

Hello, and welcome! Glad you joined up, I did after a long time away frm RP myself, and I totally get the apprenension. I had that too when I started. The community is very welcoming though, and that helps shake it off quick.

I sure missed roleplaying and collaboration too; definately part of what brought me here. Well, I'm intrigued to see what you'll add, and I wish you happy writing here at Chronicles!

• Yay
Reactions: BleakBlueJay