New and in need of role play partner.

Alima Aiken

Hello there! I'm new to the site but I have role play experience. I can play any gender, though I prefer to play females. I'm good with any idea you might have for a role play and I have zero limits. So, yeah. Anything from a flowery meadow to mature themes, I'm good with.

If you are interested, or have an idea you think I might be interested in, PM me.

Hello there! I'm new to the site but I have role play experience. I can play any gender, though I prefer to play females. I'm good with any idea you might have for a role play and I have zero limits. So, yeah. Anything from a flowery meadow to mature themes, I'm good with.

If you are interested, or have an idea you think I might be interested in, PM me.

Hooray! A new face! Welcome to Chronicles! Once you've got yourself a character I'd love to RP with you! Go to my profile, click the ABOUT tab and you'll see all of my characters, take your pick if you're interested

• Yay
Reactions: Urchin
Welcome! Hope you enjoy the site! You got any ideas for characters in mind? :)

Welcome! Hope you enjoy the site! You got any ideas for characters in mind? :)
Hooray! A new face! Welcome to Chronicles! Once you've got yourself a character I'd love to RP with you! Go to my profile, click the ABOUT tab and you'll see all of my characters, take your pick if you're interested
Hellooo welcome, a good start might be to make a character which can be found here; https://chroniclesrp.net/Folklore/Characters that way people have a good idea of who you're playing and what you're bringing to the table. Since Chronicles works a little differently than most roleplay forums you might have visited.
I have successfully made a character! Please, check her out and let me know what you think!!!!

So, is Ryna strictly an assassin or does she double as a Bounty Hunter to pay the bills? :)

Awesome! Always bounties to be hunted in Arethil! Sure there's quite a few sinister souls who might need to hire an assassin now and then too, but bounty hunting jobs are probably easier to find. :)

No problem. Actually planning on putting together a bounty hunting game soon, just need to run it by a couple of other people first. In the mean time, I'd be happy to meet your character if you're up for that, so that my characters can contact Ryna whenever there's a job that needs doing. :)

No problem. Actually planning on putting together a bounty hunting game soon, just need to run it by a couple of other people first. In the mean time, I'd be happy to meet your character if you're up for that, so that my characters can contact Ryna whenever there's a job that needs doing. :)
Perfect! She's really good at any job.

• Yay
Ryna sounds just like the kind of girl Charity would hang out with or be friends with! If she's ever in/around Alliria I think it would be fun to get them together for a thread! :D

Last edited:
  • Cheer