Art Shop Music For Your Character/Thread!

MrTophat

Character Biography
Link
Hello, I'm MrTophat, otherwise known by the name Reharl, and I've been making music for Chronicles for the last year or so, mostly for the player faction The Knights of Anathaeum. I'm now offering commissions to write music for your characters or threads! If you'd like to hear examples of my work, here's a playlist of my work over a year in this site, the first two being paid commissions and examples of higher priced work. Such can be found below:

If you'd like to inquire as to a character theme, or soundtrack for your thread, I'd be glad to talk with you about it. I spend a great deal of time on getting each commission right, both in research of the character, construction of the track, mixing, and of course, communicating with the client that they are happy with the final product. I am charging £40 for each track, which I feel is fair for the amount of time spent on such things. I work hard to produce music that will bring your threads and characters to life, and treat the process seriously when working on commissions. I've worked for free for my own ventures in Chronicles, and I hope to hear from you.

I'm available as MrTophat on the Discord if you wish to reach me there!