LFG Looking to start a tribe

Diyah

Character Biography
Link
Hey. I've noticed that there aren't a lot of Ixchel Wilds based characters, and even less tribes, the kingdom of Samskya being the only exception.

I was hoping to start a small group based around the ixchel wilds, and preferably with a few other members of my character's species, which isn't a forum species yet as I'm currently the only one of my kind.

I'd love it if somebody would be interested in giving this a shot.

I might be interested if you could give a little more information on said species and tribe, ideas you have and stuff.

I'm Suule on the discord if you'd like to chat.

Last edited:
So here's the schtick of it.

This species (currently called Kiinge [Kai-ee-n-ge] might be changed) is a humanoid species of Jungle/swamp dwelling people. They're skin is significantly thicker than that of other species, meaning things like thorns and other such things can't bother them, and protruding from their elbows (downward) are venomous spurs.

They have a very warrior/strength based meritocratic society that is as harsh as the wild. "the strong survive by dominating the weak, the weak survive by serving the strong" is my idea for their basic ideology. They have no formal concept of honour, but cowardice is a huge taboo, and strength/skill is respected above all else.

Of course, this is open for editing depending on preferences.